+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: starting to hate this game...

Quote Originally Posted by Kae0 View Post
    If you are in a warzone/PvP area for whatever reason, you are consenting to PvP with anyone also in that area no matter what faction. It isn't harassment or PK'ing, it's PvP. If you don't want to die, lose packs or whatever then just get a house in a peace zone and sit in it. Simple.
    Well, thats abit to easy. Even when you sit in your yard and do not play MMOs you also do not lose packs or whatever.

So, your comment is not valid

Do we u want

Imo Archeage is a place where you gan go whatever you want. PvE, PvP or economics.
    Like in EVE Oline, you can spend your time on features you like.
    If someone got killed its because he went too far from safe zone/was too weak/too greedy/have to git gud

@edit
    As i know this game dont force you to participate in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Xabarex View Post
    Imo Archeage is a place where you gan go whatever you want. PvE, PvP or economics.
    Like in EVE Oline, you can spend your time on features you like.
    If someone got killed its because he went too far from safe zone/was too weak/too greedy/have to git gud

@edit
    As i know this game dont force you to participate in pvp
    The reason I canceled my subscription on Eve Online.

And thats the point: As I can NOT go wherever I want, I am forced to PvP sooner or later. Even I pay my subscription later eventually.

PvP should only be on agreements of two groups: Duel, Guildwars---whatever.

But no one should be able to attack others cause he thinks he has the longest. This is just poor gameplay and very primitive. There is enough war and problems in the world as I have to be ganked and griefed by some low brainers in a game I would like to enjoy in my spare time.

Just my opinion and must not be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy View Post
    The reason I canceled my subscription on Eve Online.

And thats the point: As I can NOT go wherever I want, I am forced to PvP sooner or later. Even I pay my subscription later eventually.

PvP should only be on agreements of two groups: Duel, Guildwars---whatever.

But no one should be able to attack others cause he thinks he has the longest. This is just poor gameplay and very primitive. There is enough war and problems in the world as I have to be ganked and griefed by some low brainers in a game I would like to enjoy in my spare time.

Just my opinion and must not be right.
    This game would be so boring if this was the case. I know enough ppl that don't do pvp in this game, only pve and they're doing fine and enjoy the game. You are one of the ppl that can't do either pvp or pve and complain because "the game is made that way". Please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3