+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: BEWARE Don't Buy Blank Auction Mannequins on Auction House

Quote Originally Posted by Elfred View Post
    Thanks for the update Aired!
    Seconded, thanks for the upload

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #12
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Hmm, This seems like too easy a trap to fall into - buying an mannequin and not being able to use it, being able to list a mannequin empty on the AH should probably not be a thing since it isn't useable after purchase. I'll include this in my report.

Cheers and sorry that this happened to you. I don't know if support would reimburse for this, but you may want to try. But since this has been how it works for a while, i think it may not be able to be reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Hmm, This seems like too easy a trap to fall into - buying an mannequin and not being able to use it, being able to list a mannequin empty on the AH should probably not be a thing since it isn't useable after purchase. I'll include this in my report.

Cheers and sorry that this happened to you. I don't know if support would reimburse for this, but you may want to try. But since this has been how it works for a while, i think it may not be able to be reversed.
    Very much so, the guys buying those blank auction mann's from the ah lost that gold dead in the water, its a very strange setup with the mannequins, the basic melee/ranged/healing costumes would be a more logical choice, so they could at least resell the item.

Thanks for popping up everywhere Muzzy, hope your feeling a little better too.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post

Thanks very much Muzzy. I appreciate it. I hope they fix it. Thanks for passing it along.

I won't ask for support on it though because I can afford whatever I lost and also I did have the opportunity to read the item text before I bought it. I just wasn't expecting it. So I will let the support people use their time to help others with more severe (and more expensive) problems than my "Doh!" moment.
    #SheepieLives!

I am also confused by this new mannequin mess. A fellow guild member bought me the new Law enforcer costume and I went to send him an auction Mannequin and couldn't. then the other basic mannequins say they are only available for 1 month. So do they last a month or are they being discontinued?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgem View Post
    I am also confused by this new mannequin mess. A fellow guild member bought me the new Law enforcer costume and I went to send him an auction Mannequin and couldn't. then the other basic mannequins say they are only available for 1 month. So do they last a month or are they being discontinued?
    The Magic/Ranged/healer/melee Costume are part of a stat item system, you can level it up and get stats on the costume, once you put it on it starts a countdown of one month, when that month ends the stats stop functioning until you use an item on it, but the visual effect works no matter what. The item never disappears from you inventory and is equip able even if the timer runs out.

OK thank you Kazuki

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2