+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are you able to bring this too Xbox one and pas4

Are you able to bring this too Xbox one and pas4

Hello we could do with some more mmo’s on the Xbox one and PS4 and I was just hopping that you maybe able to do that thanks

The game barely runs on a high end PC, you think the little netbook processors in those consoles could run it?

Quote Originally Posted by MeowDanny View Post
    Hello we could do with some more mmo’s on the Xbox one and PS4 and I was just hopping that you maybe able to do that thanks
    Would be great if they could do this.

The only big issue is people wouldn't be able to multi client so easily, which would actually be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    The game barely runs on a high end PC, you think the little netbook processors in those consoles could run it?
    Sorry to hear for you.

I haven't had much issues with the game performance wise.

Skyrim is available on Xbox and PS4.
    Kittyrage(formerly Rageintails(Hanure)/Rageinsleeves(Salphira)/Rageindeucedsleeves(Ollo)/Purinrage(Conviction))
    <The Guardian Angels>
    East

Hexblade/Daggerspell/Arcanist/Enigmatist/Skullknight/Harbinger/Swiftstone/Revenant/Blighter
    I like to experiment

They should do this, and can be done easily.. Cryengine can be compiled into Xbox easily.. would be best to do this on Xbox one X tbh.
    The other mmo is released on Xbox one X... so why should Archeage not?

There is even complete mmo sets (keyboard, mouse) for consoles, so this is soon as good as it is on PC..

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    Then this is a problem with your pc, the game has a forced foilage distance, uses very low quality textures on landscape and foilage and billboards on foilage at a certain view distance. It is already optimized for consoles, as this is exactly what devs do to make their games run smooth on consoles ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Nygau View Post
    Then this is a problem with your pc, the game has a forced foilage distance, uses very low quality textures on landscape and foilage and billboards on foilage at a certain view distance. It is already optimized for consoles, as this is exactly what devs do to make their games run smooth on consoles ;-)
    I see you have never been in a 400 vs 400 fight then.

Hell on Saturday with a 70 vs 40 fight during Sieges everyone but the people with top end gaming rigs had to turn down their settings or go into power ranger mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Nygau View Post
    Meh. My PC when nothing is around pumps out like 150+ FPS in high or better settings. What you'll notice if you actually track is that as soon as lots of people are around your GPU usage will actually drop quite significantly as your frame rate drops. This is because you CPU just can't feed the frames fast enough so your GPU ends up waiting around most of the time. The little netbooks that power consoles are fine for console games and simple things but just wouldn't be able to play this at any reasonable frame rate unless you just always run on low everything with default skins on.

Not to mention that unless you have a keyboard and mouse there is no point to playing on a console anyway. Too many binds for controllers unless you play darkrunner and can just hit circle-square-triangle instead of 1-2-3.

I've managed to play a lot of this on high settings using an 8 year old laptop, what..? I get that you're probably just another biased pc master race dude but come on, at least be reasonable with the blather lol

And keybinds aren't an issue either, can use 36 comfortably, just stop

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast