+ Reply to Thread

Thread: for you east native trade runners ...... just a small reminder also for NEW PLAYERS if there are any :D

for you east native trade runners ...... just a small reminder also for NEW PLAYERS if there are any :D

Quote Originally Posted by TriopOfKraken View Post
    You don't even need to build trade houses to enjoy the fert pack runs on Kraken east thanks to the Public Trade House network. With a public trade house in nearly all the eastern zones it gives everyone access to be able to deliver fert packs whenever the turn in values are decent.

Here is an updated map (made today) of the public trade houses I currently know about:

Kraken east also has a pretty dedicated group of traders who help each other out and do things like sync push zones in order to ensure packs get moved and the cargo keep flowing... for example:

Whether you want active or casual guilds, or just to potato by yourself Kraken has space for you.

......... Taxu is coming
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallus View Post
    The game is a train wreck of epic proportions.

Sadly, Triop just closed this down. Here is open packhouse in sunbite
    Mechcell
    <Omen>
    Pil Sung

Enjoy my pak house xD

Sorry I triggered triop but I did open my pak house to make up for it xD. Justtrading is looking to work with other guilds who do lots of pak running.

Quote Originally Posted by mechcell View Post
    Sadly, Triop just closed this down. Here is open packhouse in sunbite

+ Reply to Thread