Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Livestream January 19th - Q & A (CLOSED)

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Community Manager

Livestream January 19th - Q & A (CLOSED)

Q & A — January 19th at 1:30 PM PDT (8:30 PM UTC)

Hosts:
    Associate Producer - Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Community Manager - Joe "Muzzy" Brogno

Hey Adventurers,

This week we'll be going over January Patch Notes, the Marketplace Update, the New Year's Fortune event, and a few other bits. To fill the rest of the time, we want to hear from you! Ask your questions below, and we'll try to get answers to them during the livestream.

We invite you to ask questions during the stream regarding the topics we're covering this week, and if they aren't answered on stream, please take it to the forum! Be sure to search for your topic first, as the discussion may have already been started.

Giveaways:
    3 Archeum Pack
    5 50 Loyalty
    3 Freezing Soulscar mount
    3 Flaming Soulscar mount

See you there, adventurers.

Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Start Time: Friday, January 19th at 1:30 PM PDT (8:30 PM UTC)
    Duration: 45-50 minutes

Thread will be locked prior to the livestream to give us a chance to organize answers.

obligatory “what are you doing to fix superior lunarite supply” question (event reward, marketplace rng box, massively increased drop rate ect) thanks

Question

Hello,

Do you have a clue of the year of the release of the huge Auroria mountain ? (The Hiram Mountain)

Hi, can you describe the efforts being made in Korea and NA/EU to build the playerbase and encourage people to have fun in AA?

Question

Are there any plans to release some new housing areas? Please, please, please say yes. There is so much bare land everywhere but none is set for housing. Trying to find a spot for a 44 is dang near impossible. (Nazar server)

Address the current status of:

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    I'm pushing for confirmation on both of those compensations so

that I can deliver the contents to you all, and hopefully the delivery dates as well.

PTS Delay Compensation
    DDoS NA Compensation, round 2
    DDoS EU Compensation, round 1 (don't know if there will be a round 2 yet.)
    How many more weeks until compensation and what are the possibilities?

Thank you.

last week you guys never went over my comment/question.. I copied/pasted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikapu View Post

Hi. Is it inteded that when i use the Fishtraps on my Aquafarm i can only get usebal Fish when i use the 75 Labor Points Destroy option?
    Otherwise i Only get Seastars and Crabs that are useless int he game and can only be sold to npcs for a few copper.

Also when will we knew, who wo the Enoan etc.
    Thanks
    I agree with this. I don't understand the point of small bamboo traps.
    Also last Q&A people talked about pet ability broken. They were talking about the forest spirit (tree pet from mirage present boxes) the healing ability that is supposed to be aoe does not work)

So this "compensation " will it include warriors scraps? Or drenching arena mirrors?
    Also would like to know why the item "lanisha's crystal has a timer that doesn't accurate reflect how long the event lasted. I went to trade some in and the npc disappeared timer still had a couple hours on it. (I know you post event times and durations on net and it's my fault for not checking there.)

Is there any way we can get an event duration timers in game?

Also I would like to see some new things added to farming and husbandry (yes I'm a carebear) ? I would also like to see livestock pets and/or mounts.
    My first time posting here... last request. Yata combat pet with boxing gloves!

for the love of god is there any way we can get a "wardrobe" function? like we click some key combination and see our character with that particular item.... and previews for pets and mounts would be great too.

Is the " Merchant's Costume : Trade" coming back in the future? Or even something similar?
    thanks in advance. greetings

How come new mounts are mostly reskins and have the exact same skills? Could we get something new please. ?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast