Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Livestream January 19th - Q & A (CLOSED)

Hello

Apart from the Merchant's Costume Basic, Trade, and Fishing, is there a new Costume that you will be released? if there's a new, how is the form to get it? and what effects will it have?

Any idea when we will have the famous 4.5 patch?

Thanks

Two questions/suggestions:-

1. When a Guild Leader has been absent for months is there any way to transfer the Guild to the most active/senior member to avoid loss of Prestige/progress in reforming guild?

2. Sunset Pearls, I believe there are plans to make them more accessible but perhaps they could be a rare drop from Bamboo Traps (which are pointless at the moment)?

Week 2 of asking!
    Any upcoming changes or additions to exploration?
    Lunarite was supposed to be added to sunken chests. Since that was canceled, will anything new be added?
    Kittyrage(formerly Rageintails(Hanure)/Rageinsleeves(Salphira)/Rageindeucedsleeves(Ollo)/Purinrage(Conviction))
    <The Guardian Angels>
    East

Hexblade/Daggerspell/Arcanist/Enigmatist/Skullknight/Harbinger/Swiftstone/Revenant/Blighter
    I like to experiment

Is anything being done to combat macro users? it's really unfair and not fun to overwhelm an afk person and have them instantly shrug it off and leech you.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomateau View Post

2. Sunset Pearls, I believe there are plans to make them more accessible but perhaps they could be a rare drop from Bamboo Traps (which are pointless at the moment)?
    30 yellow corals +30 orange corals +30 pearls = sunset pearl. The item is "accessible".
    Stop touching handicraft and viable aquafarm-bungalow system!

Question:
    1. When will Archeage go to the EU/NA market with real viable system? When do you start Fresh start server and how does it work in the "different" system now?

Cool

Hello team,

I am an older player who believes Archeage is the best MMO created in the last ten years but was really sad to leave the game when the cash shop got out of control. Rift are introducing a vanilla-type server that is subscription only and removes P2W cash shop elements from the game. Is this something that is on your agenda?

Thanks,
    Arch

What is the status of:

- Metallic Crates
    - UI Lag

Why is there still the Poisoned Page debuff in our version? One and a half year later.

Will we be able to salvage old gems in 4.5? There will be no more point in using them since the new t3 gems have better stats.

Why is the general communication between Trion/XL and the Community still so bad?
    Player report problems for months or even years without any outcome.
    The community feels ignored and not taken serious.
    Player take their spare time to test things and report problems, but there is almost no effort in fixing some of the biggest problems.

-Cheers

In a effort to help thin the herd and give time to larger questions. Here are a few short answers.

If wrong just correct on stream.

Quote Originally Posted by gin View Post
    last week you guys never went over my comment/question.. I copied/pasted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikapu View Post

Hi. Is it inteded that when i use the Fishtraps on my Aquafarm i can only get usebal Fish when i use the 75 Labor Points Destroy option?
    Otherwise i Only get Seastars and Crabs that are useless int he game and can only be sold to npcs for a few copper.
    The fish trap was used to get red octopus for the old Special Meal quest daily. Since the recipe for that quest has changed there is no longer a need for said item and it was removed. Same goes for the organic chicken/goose/duck meats for the other meal quests.

Unlike the chicken/goose/duck coops that dropped the organics, those coops still give needed mats, namely fresh fertilizer and either eggs, goose down or duck down respectively. The fish trap does not give anthing really needed on a harvest less it still procs sand from time to time (haven't used the traps since the quest change). So it's basically useless.

Quote Originally Posted by gin View Post
    Also when will we knew, who wo the Enoan etc.
    Per the update article
    Now…the winners have been chosen! We sent out emails to the winners earlier today (January 16, 2018). Check your mailboxes to see if you’re a winner! Once we’ve heard back from all the winners, we will update you on who won!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomateau View Post
    1. When a Guild Leader has been absent for months is there any way to transfer the Guild to the most active/senior member to avoid loss of Prestige/progress in reforming guild?
    Coming in 4.5

Be nice to get it earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by oreorule View Post
    Week 2 of asking!
    Any upcoming changes or additions to exploration?
    Lunarite was supposed to be added to sunken chests. Since that was canceled, will anything new be added?
    Lunarite was never supposed to be in the sunken chests, it was in the treasure chests found with the maps. This is reflected in the current tooltip.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyraha View Post
    hi. I just have 1 question related to the patches we receive. Why do we always get huge patches every couple of months? As a sugestion, and as many other western publishers have opted for you could just split those big patches into multiple ones. This allows us to have a constant feel of progressing in the game instead of waiting half a year for 1 big patch. Also some of these changes will fit for players a lot better in singles than all at once. For instance 4.5 yet again will change a lot how game works, zone changes, gem changes, skill changes, everything really. It would be a lot better if every part of that patch would come sooner or later than the others test it out and see how it goes. Also this would allow parts of the patch that you already translated and tested to come for us now instead of all at once in 4.5. I think this would ballance the game a lot, and also get much closer to what korea patches everytime.
    They went over the update process a few livestreams ago. Short version is XL makes the updates, trion just tests and makes sure the tooltips are correct.

While it's not a bad idea for other MMOs to do several smaller updates over the course, AA is a different creature. Many of the systems in the game are inter-connected, so each of them need to be updated at the same time so that the game doesn't break.

In the case of 4.5 we need to have the gear, skills, and gems all updated together because the changes to the gear/gems affect the skills and versa. Now that's not to say that some QoLs can't be added in prior.

Already we got a 4.5 QoL in the case of the dry docks, see this morning's Patch Notes
    Server: Conviction
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

Question Sparring Arena

Any plans on changing the way how players load into sparring arena's?

The current implementation allows the person with the fastest loading screen to see the opponent's class and pick armor/weapons accordingly. The slower player is left to guess as to pick cloth/leather/plate.

Please change it so both players are loaded into seperate area's or add an extra 5-10 seconds after loading in so both players get to view each other's class.

Can we have the "dismantle" options for our old cars so we can resell them since we are not using them?

Can we get an "exchange" or "convert" option for old unused festival coins?

Can we have a "splash gun" from drenching arena added to in game?
    No need to do damage, just for fun!

Can you make memory emblems permanent, without timer, or at least usable by family members?

Is there any chance we will ever have the max prof. limit removed so we can max out all of our profs.?

Could we get a function to "stick" all the "costume pieces" like the set you get from jury duty and various blue salt quests onto a basic costume so we can get a real costume image of the entire suit?
    Server: Shatigon
    Faction: West
    Guild: Titans
    IGN: Klis
    For several months earlier in my life I felt like I was a man, trapped in a woman's body.
    My nightmare ended suddenly one day... I was born.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast