+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kyrios server should be shut down, and their refugees forcibly repatriated to Kraken

Kyrios server should be shut down, and their refugees forcibly repatriated to Kraken

We all know that Kyrios server is now dead. I'm sure that the many Kyrios transfers that are now on Kraken would agree.

We should start pushing Trion to give an one month notice to remaining Kyrios players to get the hell off their dead server and move to a server of their choice, after which, shut Kyrios server down once and for all, and forcibly repatriate any stragglers over to Kraken.

PLEASE BEAR IN MIND, THIS IS NOT A CALL FOR SERVER MERGER OR EVOLUTION.

This is the call for a dead Kyrios server to be shut down, and for all the other remaining servers (except for Conviction & Thunderwing) to receive the Kyrios refugees.

I would not be at all happy with that idea, having been on Kyrios for almost 3 years I have my houses and farms all connected and located directly opposite Community Center and speciality workbench. I would not be happy to lose all that and be made to struggle for further years trying to get the same set-up somewhere else. Have to admit these are just my NA APEX earning alts but this server suits perfectly as it is!

Don't worry there will be another round of Evo this year.

As soon as they release the new fresh start server all new players will go to that server, this includes those players who aren't very well established or vested in their servers.
    Jahlon The Legendary Clicker
    GM of Paradox
    Paradox Gaming Network
    Paradox Youtube Channel

Op makes no sense. Why do you care? If you are there and don't like it, leave. Why should everyone do as you say?

Troll post
    #SheepieLives!

Quote Originally Posted by Elfred View Post
    Op makes no sense. Why do you care? If you are there and don't like it, leave. Why should everyone do as you say?

Troll post
    Indeed if you not happy just leave!

+ Reply to Thread