+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Free Legendary weapon from mistsong summit

Cool Free Legendary weapon from mistsong summit

For a long time on Korean servers players got free Legendary mistsong summit weapon , a month ago Russian also received one of weapons , are we the next?
    Bonus video from russian server https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4FBt3jTaRo

Plz no...imagine the flood of alts incoming.

Bad enough that video seemed to be the same person with 7. We have some peeps with WAY more than that.

Be nice if there was at least some baseline to go by, how many alts average per player to know where we all stand and if you need to step your alt-game up or if you're leadin the way. xD
    Kayci
    Revenant
    Kadum - Retired PN/West - Anth Set btw

ppl will just spam alt for free legendary weapon so they can upgrade erenor epic > legedanry > mythic for free
    I don't speak English very well, so don't be a bad guy's and try to understand me <3

In patch 4.5 will increase the regrade chance by 2 times , every average player will be run with legendary weapon ,
    In Russia after these free weapons increased online and pvp , but there I see a stagnation.

Nothing would change for PvPers, average PvP weapon is legendary t7 atm.
    Free legendary weapons would help non-P2W players to have some competitive gear and take part in PvP battles. With current gear gap less and less people will participate in PvP.

so you want see everyone run with mythic erenor weapon ? cause that weapon is mitsong free weapon that can be used to feed erenor , so ppl will just spam them for doing erenor mythic weapon i don't think that will help gear gap , its more like play in high rate servers with free mythic for everyone and have fun ^^, i pref more give free T3 celestial gear to news player , ppl will still used them for feed erenor but they can't go more than divine with that
    I don't speak English very well, so don't be a bad guy's and try to understand me <3

we wont never have that is to late now
    like some say before now we have erenor and the mistsong weap when be used to feed
    is dont give alot exp but now some with 20alt is enough to go leg to mythic for free

Wouldn’t each alt need a second legendary to feed the free one to Erenor. So how is it free? Way cheaper but not free.

firstly, you’d need 2 legendaries to feed, the event only gave 1

secondly, i dont think mistsong weapons give much xp

thirdly, they could just blacklist the free stuff :thinking:

+ Reply to Thread