+ Reply to Thread

Thread: :D Looking for DPS :D

Question :D Looking for DPS :D

Looking for Fun, so ever heard the term 'Pocket healer" ? Well today is your LUCKY day.. I'll be your huckleberry! I am in dire need of a dps friend to do things with. yes yes! have somewhat good gear,. still working on it, and that's why I'm advertising.
    Cause, do you know how hard it is to farm mobs that wanna kill you and all you can do efficiently is heal them to death?! Takes forever! Even with the coolest battle pet around.
    So here is my offer, what I am willing to give and he rest, well it can be haggled out in the long run. FREE smiles! Aww yea! Who doesn't love free?! Well I will be giving them to you WHENever you need!! In the middle of pvp? I got'chu.. SMILE! In the middle of a boring trade run and all you wanna do is /wrists SMILE! I GOT you Again!
    Now I know,. I'm sure I won you over with all them smiles, but I got more to give! GENEROUS you say? I KNOW!! that's the kinda person I am. Free, yes i said free, HUGS!
    Now I know you are thinking to yourself. How can you go wrong here,. well to put it plainly you can't! FREE hugs and Smiles Whenever your little heart desires! If this sounds like something you want, and I'm sure you are, find me in game,. I'm small but not to be underestimated, blonde but not born yesterday, Oh , and my name is FaeBear... I'll be waiting with loads of Free to give away at the price of your dps so I can farm in sungold, library, and well my own front yard cause dps is hard... =S
    ▬▬(✿◠.◠)▬▬ஜ❁♚❁ஜ▬▬(◡.◡✿)▬▬
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ The Bear Club ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    ♒ FaeBear ♒
    Farmer Extraordinaire

Vengence

▬▬▬▬ஜ❀۩♔۩❀ஜ▬▬▬▬

You will probably be able to find people more than willing to take you along for dungeons and PvP but it's hard to find people who will want you for farming. Thankfully, while it's not as fast as being a DPSer, you can farm on a healer.

Keep mirror's light applied to yourself and your pet, build up full inspire stacks, and just holy bolt the crap out of everything you see. If you mirror's light it as well then it will go down a lot faster but of course you only have so many to go around.'

Things die pretty slow but on the plus side you will never die unless you get super ambitious with the pulls or mana out. And with high spirit you regenerate health and mana fast. If you have meditation you'll pretty much never need to stop to health/mana up beyond running meditate when it hits cooldown.

Of course DPSers should keep this in mind. If you have a good pocket heals with infuse they can turn their lack of health and mana issues into your lack of health and mana issues.
    Harbingers of Freedom - Dwarf - Vengeance
    Shadowbane

"To hell with honor. Win!" - Harbingers of Freedom Motto
    Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

Oh I do this,. all of this.. I have Fartrag as my pocket pet, and I keep up mostly but, it's slow,. I mean,. really slow. My weapons are only t3. and well my gear,. Im not even gunna mention it. I do my dungeons on the daily,. but seems, that having someone to stick around and do all the things with is a myth... but thanks for the refresher.. out to the fields I go,. until a red somes and kills me that is..
    ▬▬(✿◠.◠)▬▬ஜ❁♚❁ஜ▬▬(◡.◡✿)▬▬
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ The Bear Club ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    ♒ FaeBear ♒
    Farmer Extraordinaire

Vengence

▬▬▬▬ஜ❀۩♔۩❀ஜ▬▬▬▬

Im just coming back to the game after being gone for a good while. If you wanna do trade runs or dailies hit me up. Sinful ign

+ Reply to Thread