+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Honor belt and wrists?

Honor belt and wrists?

Just getting back to the game from a 1 year break.. never really Got into gearing my character up until now. Anyways, Iím having trouble getting full delphinad set and weapons etc. I have 4 piece divine delph and 2 divine Auroria archer leather gear that I want to get rid of, and replace with something easier to get/upgrade.

People keep telling me I should get the honor belt and wrists, how good are they and how do I get them?

I am an abolisher now if that makes a difference

Thanks

Look in folio for Cruel Glory sash and for Shadow Warrior's Shadows. Those are cloth variants...

The belt allows you to cast CC ability, the wrists give temporary invulnerability and increase received healing.

One require set of Grimnghast bosses, the other set from Serpentis.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Look in folio for Cruel Glory sash and for Shadow Warrior's Shadows. Those are cloth variants...

The belt allows you to cast CC ability, the wrists give temporary invulnerability and increase received healing.

One require set of Grimnghast bosses, the other set from Serpentis.
    Thanks for the reply, does it take long to craft or farm the materials in order to craft?

You'll have to run Serpentis, Greater Palace Cellar, and Greater Sharpwind mines enough to get the full plate/cloth/leather set (depending one which the final product is) from each, then put together some other materials. Thankfully, they don't take as much room in your inventory while you're making them anymore, since they can be put into those sealstones now. You MAY also need Greater Burnt Castle Armory and Greater Hadir Farm. I'm not sure, I haven't done it since it was reworked.

Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere.

+ Reply to Thread