+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fix Cargo

Fix Cargo

Im haranya. The only way to get Nuian cargo is to sit and wait for Nuians to bring it over to our side. If they don't You dont get your cargo for the day. Why do we have to wait for Nuians to bring it over in older for us to complete this. I tried taking a Haranya cargo over to their side, got a pack to haul to Aubre cradle and got owned. This is just bs. I sit and sit. Not trying to wine, but if nuians want to be pricks you dont get jack. Fix this ♥♥♥♥

You doing it backwards!
    Tp to cinder or two crowns and bring nuian cargo over to your side, that will spawn you a a pack to take somewhere on haranya side
    Server: Shatigon
    Faction: West
    Guild: Titans
    IGN: Klis
    For several months earlier in my life I felt like I was a man, trapped in a woman's body.
    My nightmare ended suddenly one day... I was born.

Quote Originally Posted by angelofsin View Post
    Im haranya. The only way to get Nuian cargo is to sit and wait for Nuians to bring it over to our side. If they don't You dont get your cargo for the day. Why do we have to wait for Nuians to bring it over in older for us to complete this. I tried taking a Haranya cargo over to their side, got a pack to haul to Aubre cradle and got owned. This is just bs. I sit and sit. Not trying to wine, but if nuians want to be pricks you dont get jack. Fix this ♥♥♥♥
    There is your problem.

You don't HAVE to do anything.

It's not a requirement
    Jahlon The Legendary Clicker
    GM of Paradox
    Paradox Gaming Network
    Paradox Youtube Channel

Did you use captain's protection? I went there and back about 2-3 times yesterday and all but one was a pretty quiet trip. The very first time I forgot to buy protection and the last trip, this guy was running a few alts over.

Also, does captain's protection protect against monsters or cannons, too? Someone shot at the ship, but missed. Lucky for me, too. That was the trip that I forgot to buy protection and I didn't realize it was in the vocation menu. I thought I could only buy it before i got on the boat.

He's talking about running cargo for charcoal. The issue is where our runs end. Almost all good runs end in Solzreed. Most runs to Two Crowns are crap. And Cinderstone is our PvP zone outlet.

Solzreed > Ynystere
    Two Crowns > Solis Headlands
    Cinderstone > Villanelle

If you want Nuian cargo there are two ways to get it done.

1. Get it from Ynystere
    2. Run it over from Nuia or Auroria yourself.

You have to be willing to accept a bit of risk to do charcoal runs on the regular. Otherwise you just have to accept that safezone runs are the way to go for you and charcoal runs aren't something you can do on the regular. It would help if they made it so you didn't have to grab quickly expiring packs from one of a few consistently camped areas to do overseas runs. I personally used to do Gweo>Lilyut>Villanelle all the time before the 3.5 changes and now I never use anything but the cargo ships. But hey, they thought that was smart and would get MORE people doing overseas runs somehow. I think the rise in price from charc stabs from 1 to 4g per shows how true that was. :P
    Harbingers of Freedom - Dwarf - Vengeance
    Shadowbane

"To hell with honor. Win!" - Harbingers of Freedom Motto
    Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

+ Reply to Thread