+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Searching help! KRAKEN server

its boring to him cause he cant zerg i guess....

Quote Originally Posted by Ragz View Post
    its boring to him cause he cant zerg i guess....
    boring cant zerg lmaoo dude okay
    Meatshield

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverhope View Post
    i'm in, just dont play coz OMEN make things boring looking for the ez way LUL
    Seemed like you guys did that too; Pre-Interacial up until Omen came. I personally didn't understand why you guys weren't fighting FRIENDS instead of allying them. Don't get me wrong, I get it, it just didn't seem like the 'fun' path. It doesn't make sense (for most people) to take the fun path with the way AA's gear works. Then again, most people are also under the impression that my signature isn't accurate (it is, for the most part).
    "You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw." - Bill Watterson

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Archeage is not a PvP game.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrgatroid View Post
    Seemed like you guys did that too; Pre-Interacial up until Omen came. I personally didn't understand why you guys weren't fighting FRIENDS instead of allying them. Don't get me wrong, I get it, it just didn't seem like the 'fun' path. It doesn't make sense (for most people) to take the fun path with the way AA's gear works. Then again, most people are also under the impression that my signature isn't accurate (it is, for the most part).
    FRIENDS was our friends since Naima, and we have a background story from those times.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2