+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the west rejected a good guild.

Why the west rejected a good guild.

Abyssal raid the other night there was an agreement that the West raid would get 30 packs after X guild and Y guild had already gotten their share and left the island. Not gonna talk about the deal its not the point and the reason everything went south.

So once the island was operational the leader of West told everyone in the group that we were going to sail to the island and grab the flag (worth 500 honor) then get back on the boat and we were to wait for omen and ascension to finish. I understand that we weren't suppose to do that until after x guild was finished but if anyone has ever worked with a large group of people then instructions sometimes get mixed up.

A few of the players in West raid went over to the crystal I myself was one of them because I didn't know where the flag was but I did not get any crystals I went over to the flag and got it and boarded the ship. Other players were killed near the crystal I assume because they were getting them and rightfully so, they should have been killed for it's basically stealing.

At this point West raid leader was mad because it appeared we were being denied the flag but got over it and we sailed out and patiently waited for x guild to finish getting their packs. Yes things were a little heated because some people didn't understand and there was about 4 people in the west raid running their mouths. Its a pug raid that represents a nation you gonna have that especially if they don't understand everything.

The west raid was full of people who liked x guild and had a lot of respect for them and well aware of how powerful they are. I myself included. So after about 30 minutes of waiting and listening to the 4 players continually run their mouths, we even had someone in the raid claim to be speaking for x guild and telling us to goto the island its time to go there. I was speaking with y guild myself and asked him and he said that's not true so I told West raid leader not to go in and he listened.

Then X guild came out and wiped our raid. I fell in the water and was dying so I tried to get on board a ship well because It was a green ship, so hey they are my friends. Got killed for it. After X guild was finished getting their packs we tried to get our packs but some of them stayed behind and decided to kill us and prevent us from getting the packs.

So basically because 4 people in the West raid were running their mouths X guild decided to punish everyone for it. Well its not their place to punish the west considering they are guests in our nation. If you want to be a part of our nation then you gotta show some respect.

If you want to reconcile this situation you need to admit you were wrong in punishing the nation. And you must agree to never attack the west raid, only those who appear to be stealing. We are the citizens and we will not be bullied and policed by outsiders. Never again do you shoot first and ask questions later.

We admit it was wrong for those 4 players to do what they did and say what they did. Now do you admit you were wrong by responding the way you did?

some dude

Tbh if you cant control your west pug raid, and cant control the mouths of your members, what deals are to be made? Hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by xxxcarcinogeneticistxxx View Post
    Tbh if you cant control your west pug raid, and cant control the mouths of your members, what deals are to be made? Hmm..
    That's utter nonsense. Anyone can join west at any given time and there's nothing we can do to stop it. We can control the raids to an extent. Shows your lack of experience to actually believe a pug raid can be controlled. They can be guided but not controlled. And how do you know those people weren't kicked from the nations raid during the event?

latinus has been in kraken since from 1.8 and never gave anything to anyone and never allowed anyone to do anything, omen I arrived at kraken conquered everything and left west to do abyssal and freefarm without being attacked in and out of their lands, and simply asked for rules to be But Shalille not only disregarded these rules as she did all her raid do that too, so
    this war started my county and apologize for the mistake they made, simple or keep dying.
    .NotDisaster.

nothing of substance could be discussed on forums, use reddit

I think west shot themselves in the foot. Omen came to Kraken to make a home, they are not guests. They fought and destroyed Interracial, a player nation that had oppressed Kraken for years... and it only took a couple of months. Sure both sides recruited, but ultimately Interracial folded. Omen offered their hand in friendship to the west faction so you would be included, something the other PN never did.

Now you complain a few bad apples ruined it for you. Now you want Omen to apologize and give you the content you deserve? Uhh, I'm not sure if you see the big picture here. From my pov, it looks like west has burned their bridge. It's very unfortunate. Now you have to fight a player nation of mostly pvpers, who want you to come out and fight, who want you to contest. Good luck with that.

I dont want omen say nathing they is not wrong., they make rules and it need be respected !
    .NotDisaster.

I know pug raids cannot be completely controlled, but there were also people in those pug raids communicating with omen about who was and wasnt in raid and who was an alt etc.

During the event at abyssal where omen specificallly said no west in mid till they leave, pugs werent told to stay off mid or be kicked from raid. No instead it was casually said, and when pugs went to middle and were told to go back to tbeir boats until omen left, they ignored it and went along up to the crystals and mined in front of them. They were then purpled and killed after multiple warnings. One specific pug also kept coming back in stealth trying to sneak and again was purpled and killed and kept saying stuff like "now we know who benifits from this alliance".

You know who benifited from the alliance? West did. Not omen, but west.

Omen was by far the kindest nation youll find on any server, and its a shame west let the alliance go up in flames because pugs wanted to be greedy.

West had it made, could do aby with some minor rules, pack runs without them killing you, hell some even helped protect some trade runs run by west. So when you go and say "omen needs to apologize, omen was lucky to be invited, etc" no, they werent lucky, WEST was lucky they even were givin the option to ally.

But because of egos and greediness, that crap is in the distant past with no hopes of being reconciled. Great work west leaders, now you can live with the hell omen is going to create.

There are also those in west who didn't want the alliance with Omen. Maybe they did this on purpose to ruin your relations? Have you ever considered it was to sabotage your hand holding? I think there's more to it than everyone thinks.

The word "East" doesn't show up even once when I Ctrl + F'd this page
    Gameprooe, the Executioner of Enla West
    Solo Player, Researcher, Theorycrafter
    Playing Hellweaver full-time on Kraken

Twitch - Twitch.tv/gamepro03
    YouTube - Gamepro03
    Twitter @Gamepro03

Archeage Research & Development Discord - Now public!
    This Discord server's purpose is to mass a collection of like-minded individuals who seek to test and explore the secrets of mechanics behind Archeage. Feel free to hop on by and help out with the project!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast