+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the west rejected a good guild.

Lets all hold hands and singing kumbaya!
    Sodium rising
    Fiery
    The north(player nation)
    Convergence.
    Green card(player nation)

Quote Originally Posted by Fakerfromollo View Post
    Lets all hold hands and singing kumbaya!
    hell yea dude
    Dodgingpvp

Quote Originally Posted by xxxcarcinogeneticistxxx View Post
    I know pug raids cannot be completely controlled, but there were also people in those pug raids communicating with omen about who was and wasnt in raid and who was an alt etc.

During the event at abyssal where omen specificallly said no west in mid till they leave, pugs werent told to stay off mid or be kicked from raid. No instead it was casually said, and when pugs went to middle and were told to go back to tbeir boats until omen left, they ignored it and went along up to the crystals and mined in front of them. They were then purpled and killed after multiple warnings. One specific pug also kept coming back in stealth trying to sneak and again was purpled and killed and kept saying stuff like "now we know who benifits from this alliance".

You know who benifited from the alliance? West did. Not omen, but west.

Omen was by far the kindest nation youll find on any server, and its a shame west let the alliance go up in flames because pugs wanted to be greedy.

West had it made, could do aby with some minor rules, pack runs without them killing you, hell some even helped protect some trade runs run by west. So when you go and say "omen needs to apologize, omen was lucky to be invited, etc" no, they werent lucky, WEST was lucky they even were givin the option to ally.

But because of egos and greediness, that crap is in the distant past with no hopes of being reconciled. Great work west leaders, now you can live with the hell omen is going to create.

Well you wiped the national raid which consisted of 3/4 players who liked you. So after you murder them, do you expect happiness and flowers? Its clear you allowed a few bad apples to cause a mass murder and then are dumb enough to expect everyone in the raid to be happy. I really don't care who trolled you and when they did it. Fact is you allowed a few trolls to bring about a war not us. We didn't attack you it was the other way around. You aren't using good reasoning at all. Its like meeting a bad American and saying all Americans need to die because they don't know how to control this one person who is bothering me. You have something we would like and we have something you want. If you aren't willing to come to some sort of agreement about it then keep your ball and we will keep ours. We will not be policed by an outside entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoret View Post
    Its like meeting a bad American and saying all Americans need to die because they don't know how to control this one person who is bothering me.
    Hoo boy... If you want to throw that kind of 'realism' into the mix, I have news for you...
    Kraken's #1 Argent Storyteller.

Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    There are some targets which are simply not ideal to attack when they are aware of your presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoret View Post
    Well you wiped the national raid which consisted of 3/4 players who liked you. So after you murder them, do you expect happiness and flowers? Its clear you allowed a few bad apples to cause a mass murder and then are dumb enough to expect everyone in the raid to be happy. I really don't care who trolled you and when they did it. Fact is you allowed a few trolls to bring about a war not us. We didn't attack you it was the other way around. You aren't using good reasoning at all. Its like meeting a bad American and saying all Americans need to die because they don't know how to control this one person who is bothering me. You have something we would like and we have something you want. If you aren't willing to come to some sort of agreement about it then keep your ball and we will keep ours. We will not be policed by an outside entity.
    Just curious... what exactly do you have that Omen wants? I was under the impression that they offered an alliance out of being nice and inclusive. I don't think they need anything from you or am I missing something here?

And do you really think it's Omen's fault that the bad apples ruined your relations? I have a feeling they don't have the time to deal with it all and it's easier to just kill you if you're not going to play nice. I dunno... it's a lot of rhetoric from you on the forums, but no weight behind your arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakenHo View Post
    Just curious... what exactly do you have that Omen wants? I was under the impression that they offered an alliance out of being nice and inclusive. I don't think they need anything from you or am I missing something here?

And do you really think it's Omen's fault that the bad apples ruined your relations? I have a feeling they don't have the time to deal with it all and it's easier to just kill you if you're not going to play nice. I dunno... it's a lot of rhetoric from you on the forums, but no weight behind your arguments.
    my impressions also, but it seems more like ascension was the ones who were trying to help thier, i guess now former friends on west, and they got backstabbed cause people were greedy and felt entitled.
    AA has such a weird mmo culture, so different from other mmos, in that for some reason everyone things that they deserve something no matter what.

"They fought and destroyed Interracial"
    "Now you have to fight a player nation of mostly pvpers".
    what a joke xddd
    Just a reminder, <OMEN> needs to allying with the whole WEST to win fights against 1 raid of <Interracial>, because they was loosing the content/fights with even numbers
    the proof:
    https://youtu.be/tKA85q1ewGw

and the second sentence.. LMAO LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverhope View Post
    what a joke xddd
    Just a reminder, <OMEN> needs to allying with the whole WEST to win fights against 1 raid of <Interracial>, because they was loosing the content/fights with even numbers
    the proof:
    https://youtu.be/tKA85q1ewGw

and the second sentence.. LMAO LUL
    And you guys brought in Barcode and TTK and other pvpers from servers... and you still couldn't win? Lose 1 castle siege and fold? You had some players with some major deep pockets and you couldn't stretch the fight out longer?

Sorry dude, the only joke here was how fast everyone dipped after that Marcala castle switched hands.

And you guys brought in Barcode and TTK and other pvpers from servers... and you still couldn't win? Lose 1 castle siege and fold? You had some players with some major deep pockets and you couldn't stretch the fight out longer?

Sorry dude, the only joke here was how fast everyone dipped after that Marcala castle switched hands.
    lol OMEN have many people from other guilds/servers too, are you dumb?, doesn't matter the point are you talking about, the real point it is/was just 1 raid of interracial fighting the content against omen with even numbers and they LOST, thats why they need to allying with the whole west to do something. Before i xfer to kraken they was outnumbering Interracial's raids, and when Interracial engage fight with even numbers they just leave/log off and don't back again to fight the content LUL wtf, unlike Interracial they came back again and again.
    @KrakenHo pls do not make silly excuses.
    that remembers me when Koomar ask for players in all server saying we have 180 man PN, making believe that 180 players were going to make the content every day, and when they arrived they realized that it was all a lie, PN were only 40 or maximum 1 raid full, but never 180 lmao.
    PD: sorry for my engrish

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverhope View Post
    lol OMEN have many people from other guilds/servers too, are you dumb?, doesn't matter the point are you talking about, the real point it is/was just 1 raid of interracial fighting the content against omen with even numbers and they LOST, thats why they need to allying with the whole west to do something. Before i xfer to kraken they was outnumbering Interracial's raids, and when Interracial engage fight with even numbers they just leave/log off and don't back again to fight the content LUL wtf, unlike Interracial they came back again and again.
    @KrakenHo pls do not make silly excuses.
    that remembers me when Koomar ask for players in all server saying we have 180 man PN, making believe that 180 players were going to make the content every day, and when they arrived they realized that it was all a lie, PN were only 40 or maximum 1 raid full, but never 180 lmao.
    PD: sorry for my engrish
    could u just take your toxicity and transfer to somewhere else. I am on east and even i know u full of ♥♥♥♥ with those lies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast