+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Puzzles and Paintings can't interact with paintings.

Puzzles and Paintings can't interact with paintings.

Hello. I've got a problem with Puzzles and Paintings quest for library earing.
    I took a Painting and Puzzles quest from Slevin (F1 A6), got quest in my questlog but when im trying to interact with paintings at open to public house i dont have any markers above them and its impossible to interact(doesnt matter if i had earing equiped or not). I was trying to abandon quest and take it once more from Slevin but it didnt help at all. In that case i cannot get Denistrious's Sealbreaker Scroll to continue quest further. Any ideas why it might not work?

Not sure if this is an issue in this quest as I am not that far myself yet:
    Are you wearing the current earring while trying to interact. There are many steps in questline gear when you actually have to wear the item to continue.

If this isn't the case, simply ignore me.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

We've had a few people with this problem

#1 Take your earring off and log out
    #2 Log back in, put earring on

((this has worked a few times))

Next, make sure the property is on public. I'm sure you checked this, but it may not be. If you know the property owner, ask them to switch it to private, close the window, and then back on public. I've had to do this a few time for people for the painting I have and other quest items.

((we've had to do this a few times as well, the property was public, but the quest items weren't intractable)

If those don't work, go to the three floors and pick up the three frames to start the 3 quests. Then try again.

((this only worked once))

Thank You for your answers. Sadly noone of them helped to solve my problem. Few days ago my friend got to the same point of the quest and She had no problem with interacting to paintings, so looks like bug is somehow related to my ingame character. Sadly looks like even support cannot help me, i kinda feel like they think its overall game bug and not stuff related to my character https://i.imgur.com/vgNJwIL.png https://i.imgur.com/GO1LX9b.png

I also directly asked if there is a way to just give to my character Denistrious's Sealbreaker Scroll so i could skip paintings part and directly deliver the quest but kinda this question got ignored :x

Riddlee

Are you 100% sure you have the quest from Slevin?

Go in, make sure he doesn't have the ? above his head?

If you are 100% sure you have the quest abandon the quest, log out, lot into an alt, then log out of the alt, then log back in, go back up to his room and see if you can pick it up and try again.

did it already few times, tbh i think it might be possible i did this quest in past and trashed the scroll while server transfering

Oooh, yeah that would be bad.

There would be no way to fix that, although trashing the scroll should have reset the quest.

Got scroll restored by support and could finish my quest. thanks for answers

i have this same Bug
    . Support hasnt answered my ticket in 3 weeks. Great timing i guess for them to sell the game. this is horrible. so yea i need the seal breaker scrolls i have the 3 paintings and cannot interact with them sadly

+ Reply to Thread