+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Compost yields

Compost yields

Ok Is Compost (Worms) going to be fixed/ This half amount sucks and it efeectively doubles the price . thus 16k for same old amount. I heard you intended it to be doubled not halved and nerfing it sucks. Now TO get the worms to bundle eats up my Vocation just ot get the compost unless I stop bundling and grow singles which singles are irritatingly take too much time! that is another subject which You should address liek create a piece of equipment that automatically fill all empty spaces of a farm of singles ! How about that? another is a piece of equipment that automatically harvests all crops . it would be nice to Spend more time Doing events and Cr's and gr's etc than having to plant and harvest .

This is a very annoying problem, as i do not have the patience for single planting. Double the labor and vocation for the OLD amount of worms was a terrible nerf... doubling the seed prices in 3.5 was already bad enough for people who prefer to grow their own materials.

They don't care about us lol. back in the day post would be flooded with GM's comments and concerns to us. now they just talk for the updates lol. once you realie trion has already turned its backs on all of us the quicker we can all move onto a better game

Still no answer if the yeild is correct or not. Used to get around 50 worms per compost, now its around 26.
    Is this intended or have the compost changed to half the amount of worms now.

Trion answered this question months ago. Yes, the current yields are intended. They were brought in line with the yield on the Korean servers. For them, that meant a substantial increase in the number of worms per compost pile. But our yield had previously been inflated to several times what they got, so for us the yield was decreased.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Sakura> ~ Kadum East

+ Reply to Thread