+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: omen beating on west nonstop. freefarming levi every spawn

a couple of points, we fought against latinus being west.

the treaty of alliance was achieved by the desicion of the heroes of -west-

once ascension wanted to take all the credit-in his favor-for fighting against Latinus.
    -west- simply said "NO" to that alliance.

now their pets are ascencion, and we are still the ones who fight for -west-

-The garbage will always be garbage, and sadly omen accepted to obtain it-
    currently we are no more than 30 players in west against 160 of omen. East is dead long ago.

We understand that not everyone fought in West, but you can not send war to players who want to arm themselves, if you do not let them do content.

A simple comment from a true hero of west, I accept sand.
    Fresh Start (Nui)

M e r t h r i e l l

Quote Originally Posted by Merthriell M View Post

once ascension wanted to take all the credit-in his favor-for fighting against Latinus.

currently we are no more than 30 players in west against 160 of omen. East is dead long ago.

We understand that not everyone fought in West, but you can not send war to players who want to arm themselves, if you do not let them do content.

So you're saying that you got all emotional because Ascension tried to take all the credit for fighting Latinus, and that is the reason you killed your relations with Omen? Are you west players really that egotistical and entitled???

Wow, now I'm beginning to understand shm. Pretty funny actually. You westies need to elect some new heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Merthriell M View Post

this is such bs lol, there were about 3 maybe 4 people outside ascension who ever fought latinus and barcode
    the west is just to stupid and let jase fool all of them and now he just laughing his ♥♥♥ off

Quote Originally Posted by KrakenHo View Post
    So you're saying that you got all emotional because Ascension tried to take all the credit for fighting Latinus, and that is the reason you killed your relations with Omen? Are you west players really that egotistical and entitled???

Wow, now I'm beginning to understand shm. Pretty funny actually. You westies need to elect some new heroes.
    Funny things is West heroes, all they care about getting their free contents and getting more as possibles. They was counting on Ascension staying west and have them fight Omen for them. If you not know it, that west always count on Robert/ Ascension to fix all of their problems from them then start blaming Robert/ Ascension an second later for all their problems. Another thing they did not think about, Omen is PVP guild that save disaster from Barcode and sent Barcode packing twice now. If you give PVP to group of PVPer's, they will keep on PVP you back.

Most funny things, if West heroes did play waiting game or even if they still turn down treaty with omen. But this time they tell omen why the west not want to ally with omen and not going to contest/pvp omen. Robert was planning on coming back to west when omen move on next server and teach the west how to kill RD, TWT, DGS, Kraken, even possibles levi. But west keep on blaming Robert for everything.
    Mechcell
    <Omen>
    Pil Sung

Since when omen was pvp guild? All they want ez free farms
    Sodium rising
    Fiery
    The north(player nation)
    Convergence.
    Green card(player nation)

Quote Originally Posted by mechcell View Post
    Funny things is West heroes, all they care about getting their free contents and getting more as possibles. They was counting on Ascension staying west and have them fight Omen for them. If you not know it, that west always count on Robert/ Ascension to fix all of their problems from them then start blaming Robert/ Ascension an second later for all their problems. Another thing they did not think about, Omen is PVP guild that save disaster from Barcode and sent Barcode packing twice now. If you give PVP to group of PVPer's, they will keep on PVP you back.

Most funny things, if West heroes did play waiting game or even if they still turn down treaty with omen. But this time they tell omen why the west not want to ally with omen and not going to contest/pvp omen. Robert was planning on coming back to west when omen move on next server and teach the west how to kill RD, TWT, DGS, Kraken, even possibles levi. But west keep on blaming Robert for everything.
    you have to zerg to finally win feelbad like you did in kyrios to if you guy really wanted pvp you will never ally west to outnumber interracial nation to 2-1 but let says your guy win the zerg pvp that it
    Dodgingpvp

Quote Originally Posted by xGodLikex View Post
    you have to zerg to finally win feelbad like you did in kyrios to if you guy really wanted pvp you will never ally west to outnumber interracial nation to 2-1 but let says your guy win the zerg pvp that it
    Mechcell
    <Omen>
    Pil Sung

Quote Originally Posted by xGodLikex View Post
    In fairness interracial had done the same and would have done the same, they just got out-recruited.

Start singing a song

Pseudo's mom has got it goin' on

Pseudo, can I come over after college?
    We can hang around by the bar
    Did your mom get back from her business trip in Alaska?
    Is she there, or is she in Wasilla eating ribeye and drinking scotch?

You know, I'm not the old fart that I used to be
    I can fly her first class to be with me

She's all everyone wants and they all waited for so long

Pseudo, can't you see you could be a son to me
    I know it might be wrong, but you could be a trust baby.

--------------------------------

I'm SO DEAD when I log in after work tonight Psuedo going to be hunting me down
    Anoron
    Mage Extreme

JQ, STD, Omen

Quote Originally Posted by Anoron View Post
    Start singing a song

Pseudo, can I come over after college?
    We can hang around by the bar
    Did your mom get back from her business trip in Alaska?
    Is she there, or is she in Wasilla eating ribeye and drinking scotch?

You know, I'm not the old fart that I used to be
    I can fly her first class to be with me

She's all everyone wants and they all waited for so long

Pseudo, can't you see you could be a son to me
    I know it might be wrong, but you could be a trust baby.

--------------------------------

I'm SO DEAD when I log in after work tonight Psuedo going to be hunting me down
    I'll kill you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast