+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Farmer/Trader seeks Casual Guild for fun and companionship

Farmer/Trader seeks Casual Guild for fun and companionship

Hiya I'm a super casual player who plays on the east side. I collect fluff like decorations and plushies. I'm a returning player so I'm learning the game again.

I'm Xeveris in game and I usually play EST nights, but I sometimes pop on during the days when I'm bored.

It seems that their lots of us on this server...(traders/farmers), but i usually get mistaken for an alt lol, I'm also unguilded atm
    <Relentless> - Ollo - West

If you're west I can run you through some dungeons.

There are plenty of small guilds on both factions that are content running tradepacks and plushie hunting. Did you know we have a theme park on Conviction? PLUSHIE LAND resides in northern Anhimar by the lake/waterfall, make sure to visit it sometime, you can't miss it!
    Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

Quote Originally Posted by xPariah View Post
    If you're west I can run you through some dungeons.

There are plenty of small guilds on both factions that are content running tradepacks and plushie hunting. Did you know we have a theme park on Conviction? PLUSHIE LAND resides in northern Anhimar by the lake/waterfall, make sure to visit it sometime, you can't miss it!
    Theme park? I might have to log in and check it out. Not sure if I can defend myself anymore seeing how I have not played in 3 years
    I wouldn't be surprised if I forgot how to kite lmfao.

It's just two properties side by side :P Stop in-game sometime dude, Anhimar is a Peace Zone so you're safe
    Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

Quote Originally Posted by xPariah View Post
    It's just two properties side by side :P Stop in-game sometime dude, Anhimar is a Peace Zone so you're safe
    Will do. I'm still pretty sure i can handle my self in PvP. Might need a hour to warm up though

Thanks for the replies. Sorry it took me so long to respond, I was super sick over the last few days. Anyway, I'm over in the East. I have to go over to the west during peacetime for the Blue Salt quests, so I have to stop by and see that theme park while I'm there. That sounds amazing.

+ Reply to Thread