+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Creator Requirements?

Creator Requirements?

Hey guys, I'm starting a youtube channel and I would like to apply to become a creator later. I'm just wondering if there are any minimums or any requirements? Basically my main feature is crafting in the games I play plus fun stuff like decorating and collecting fluff. Archeage is my main game, but I'll try a few others (unturned, creativerse, etc) every so often. Also, I have few blogs about RL crafting (I'm learning blacksmithing!).

Is this too much to be considered a Trion creator? I'm OK with not becoming one, but it would be nice. Thanks

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Becoming a Trion Creator is based on quality content about Trion's games and the amount of effort you put in. Crafting and building in ArcheAge is great to see, and if you have a blog related to our games that also helps! Having a social media (Twitter or Facebook) for your channel is a big plus, and be sure to @ArcheAge or @TrionCreators when you make new content. There are no strict subscriber/follower limit to joining, and if we see you are consistently trying to become a Creator we will try to support you.

Feel free to apply at https://www.trionworlds.com/en/creators/ and email creator@trionworlds.com with all your channel details. If you don't get accepted into the Trion Creator Program at first, you are welcome to re-apply by emailing us.

@Muzzy Hello! Thank you for the informative post! Helped even my own questions a bit. But personally I've been having a problem with the creator@trionworlds.com email. My emails are rejected by your side saying that email address dosn't exist in the domain's directory. I thought should leave this here if this isn't a intended issue.

@johlon Thank you! It went through it seems.

+ Reply to Thread