+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vehicles of Archeage

Vehicles of Archeage

One of the strong points in Archeage is its many methods to get around the world.

If you would like to see a new mode of transportation or modification to an existing one be it land/sea/air let it be known.

I personally would love to see a trailer attachment made for Freighters. A 2 wheel trailer with hitch that attaches to the back of a freighter allowing additional trade packs to be hauled at one time.

This trailer can start as a 2 crate trailer upgradeable to a 4 / 6 / and finally 8

This trailer like most trailers would simply attach to the back of an existing Freighter via a bar hitch set up

Got an idea for transportation? let it be heard
    Love this game. Find me on Conviction server Sunbite Wilds / Hyranya as"Treefarmer" or Trionworlds Twitch Livestreams of Archeage as "SolefireArcheage"

Funny you ask because I was talking with a friend about this just the other day.

I'd like to see a trailer also but I don't see why it would need to be limited freighters. A trailer could be attached to freighters, cars and motorcycles. I run packs by S200 daily. I would love to be able to run more packs per run.

How about a party bus. There could be two versions. One would have no pack storage but could carry up to 10 players (which would be 10 packs possible). Another would have cargo storage to carry more packs (maybe 4 or 5 per side). It would basically be a land based merchant ship. I think it's unlikely that we'll ever see a vehicle like that but you asked what we'd like to see. I would love to be able to run packs with 10 chars at once. I'd imagine it would be a big problem if you flipped a vehicle like that. I wouldn't stop there. I would give that thing an air horn because nothing says "beep beep" like an air horn. I would put the seating 5 per side facing out. Kind of like a tour bus you might find at an amusement park.

It would be cool to be able to add modular upgrade equipment to existing vehicles. This would work like the current customizable ship system.

In general, it is always appreciated to be able to carry more packs.

i would like to see a planting attachment

+ Reply to Thread