+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: People tryting to troll AA are funny.

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia
    Posts
    4,584
    Quote Originally Posted by 1mirg View Post
    I don't normally comment or say anything, since I don't play this game anymore. But even I know this game is P2W. If you can't see that, then you might wanna watch some videos and streams of whales using RL currency to "win" in the game. it's honestly not hard to do nor are you punished for it nor is it a exploit. It's a feature in this game, one that has been in the game for a long time.

    If you like the game then that's fine, all the power to you. But you shouldn't blind yourself to the facts of what the game is. Doing so will only hurt you in the long run.
    I see as a more important flaw that game allows multiaccounting. That in combination with patron status is form of P2W mechanic, but it requires more than one account which has its own limits (on labor and other stuff).

    In general, you cant get top tier stuff from marketplace only for real money as it works in true P2W games. You invest real time and you can speed that up by using multiple accounts at the same time.

    Quote Originally Posted by wooglemoogle View Post
    I guess I missed that comment because all I saw were a few listing the original ArcheAge's problems and assuming the mobile would also have similar issues.
    And you are wrong in that assumption. At least one commend made 3 months ago was speaking of EU/NA servers, and its author had absolutely no idea under about mobile game.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Get a pair of glasses and you would see a guy commenting how is the game P2W and servers are overcrowded and you need to have alts in a mobile phone game, which is not even an MMO
    Every time I see a positive comment on this forum regarding the current state of the game, I know it is Orio.

    You either need to use the pair of glasses you offered or are just a paid troll.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseradish View Post
    Every time I see a positive comment on this forum regarding the current state of the game, I know it is Orio.
    That is the exact same thing I always see :P
    Meow, I'ma bunny!

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseradish View Post
    Every time I see a positive comment on this forum regarding the current state of the game, I know it is Orio.

    You either need to use the pair of glasses you offered or are just a paid troll.
    There are always 2 sides to everything, some people just enjoy the game for what is it. I'm sure Orio has his fair share of things he doesn't like about Archeage but like many others, it is still a great game to play.

    All social platforms for "voicing" is just a bunch of social vanity anyways, you just jump on the bandwagon to fish for likes and empower yourself. Take reddit aa for example, 90% of the people there don't even play. I generally go there if I've been banned here and it's literally the same thing over and over, "the p2w bruh, the children bruh, the grind bruh"

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    There are always 2 sides to everything, some people just enjoy the game for what is it. I'm sure Orio has his fair share of things he doesn't like about Archeage but like many others, it is still a great game to play.

    All social platforms for "voicing" is just a bunch of social vanity anyways, you just jump on the bandwagon to fish for likes and empower yourself. Take reddit aa for example, 90% of the people there don't even play. I generally go there if I've been banned here and it's literally the same thing over and over, "the p2w bruh, the children bruh, the grind bruh"
    Its called "the truth bruh". Deal with it, you are the only blind guy over whole forum besides some bots like Orio.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    I see as a more important flaw that game allows multiaccounting. That in combination with patron status is form of P2W mechanic, but it requires more than one account which has its own limits (on labor and other stuff).

    In general, you cant get top tier stuff from marketplace only for real money as it works in true P2W games. You invest real time and you can speed that up by using multiple accounts at the same time.



    And you are wrong in that assumption. At least one commend made 3 months ago was speaking of EU/NA servers, and its author had absolutely no idea under about mobile game.
    You CAN have ANYTHING with real money in AA because gold is the main resource in game.
    You can buy gold from trion? Yes, check (apexes);
    You can buy gold from gold sellers? Yes, check;
    You can buy weapons and armors at highest tiers for gold you bought from Trion or goldsellers? You absolutely can, check.

    So, here we go. Absolutely P2W game where even game holding company selling gold via apexes. Not p2w, nah-nah-nah.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirran View Post
    Its called "the truth bruh". Deal with it, you are the only blind guy over whole forum besides some bots like Orio.
    Calm down there rambo, it's only a video game. I wanted to respond to your last comment but I saw it got deleted.

    Deal with it? lol i'm not the one complaining...

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    it's only a video game.
    maybe you are a lucky one with a good payed job or jobless and have much time idk,but for me time is a ressource.

    so when i spending my time (3-5hrs) at a game for sure i do it for fun but on the other hand i try to get a acceptable level of progress for myself.so its not just a game its your time!

    im a casual now i run 1 acc and get 410g with 27gilda packs everyday and im cool with it.

    2 updates before i use 3 accounts to cutting wild rubbertrees on 3 different server and was able to make up to 2700G each day with 1hr and 30 min work.

    please compare how ez it was to farm charcoal and gold before 3.0 to what we have now...i would never get a legendary weapon + shield in this game if it would be like now these days srs.

    so new player are clearly in disadvantage and xl even make things worst with spellshift orb etc..while trino dont want to give us auroran crates(maybe these 7g + jackpot chance arent accepable lol while boters getting 25g for every chest gg)..

    its eazy sitting on the highest place and say:i had to do it so you do it too,,you are wrong this mindset will be the reason this game will be dead soon

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Randomnoob View Post
    maybe you are a lucky one with a good payed job or jobless and have much time idk,but for me time is a ressource.
    I work from home

    Quote Originally Posted by Randomnoob View Post
    so when i spending my time (3-5hrs) at a game for sure i do it for fun but on the other hand i try to get a acceptable level of progress for myself.so its not just a game its your time!
    Your time irl is not really relevant in the game world, because in a game no one really cares who or what you are in real life, it's your toon in game that people care about. I've never really understood people talking about their "perfect" rl with kids and spouses and their jobs etc, it just simply does not matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Randomnoob View Post
    im a casual now i run 1 acc and get 410g with 27gilda packs everyday and im cool with it.
    Exactly, do what you feel is fun and what you want to do with your time

    Quote Originally Posted by Randomnoob View Post
    2 updates before i use 3 accounts to cutting wild rubbertrees on 3 different server and was able to make up to 2700G each day with 1hr and 30 min work.
    Things change you know, I also felt the hits too and didn't say I agree with everything they do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Randomnoob View Post
    its eazy sitting on the highest place and say:i had to do it so you do it too,,you are wrong this mindset will be the reason this game will be dead soon
    I help many people, the mindset that actually should change is expecting hand outs for things that took years to obtain, just because you see people with legends etc does not mean it fell from they sky. The entire shift to crafted is coming next patch anyways.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseradish View Post
    Every time I see a positive comment on this forum regarding the current state of the game, I know it is Orio.

    You either need to use the pair of glasses you offered or are just a paid troll.
    because in forums there are only people who hate the game -- ppl who enjoy playing dont need to spend their life crying on forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts