+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Premium account & his possibilities

Question Premium account & his possibilities

Hi all

Tell me pls, which possibilities does the premium account give ? & are there any game moments that are not possible without a premium account ?

To answer your question it may be best to simply state: I don't know a single person who plays without a patron ( = premium) account.

The question is: how do you acquire your patron account.
    (1) You pay for it with a real life currency.
    (2) You pay for it with an ingame currency (from other players who used real life currency)

The whole game is about progressing. Without being patron it is hard to progress, because you generate way less labor (and only when online) -> and labor is your most common source of gold which you need to progress.

It's hard to answer your question in detail because it depends on how you will act in the game (how much time you want to invest, ...)

I'll still try to answer your question
    Things you will most likely not enjoy with a non-patron account:
    - open-world-pvp (because you are too weak [slow progress])
    - housing (you cannot have land; but you may use the land of an ingame family member or a guild member)

direct info of what patron is:
    http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/store/
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

I want to get text. For exmaple:

With PA (patron) you can:
    -
    -
    -

Without PA (patron) you can't:
    -
    -
    -

if somebody can write about this, ofc. Or mb already there is such a text somewhere.

-------------------------------------

If it's will be easier for someone to understand this, my questions:
    - can i use auction without PA ?
    - can i use buildings without PA ?

Generate Labor on and offline
    Have up to 5,000 labor built up
    Generate Loyalty for logging in and for the first three hours of gameplay
    Own Land
    Use the Auction House Remotely
    Queue for arenas remotely

Generate Labor Offline
    Have a 2,000 labor cap
    Own land (this is the really big one)

Quote Originally Posted by jahlon View Post
    Use the Auction House Remotely
    You mean - not near auction NPC ?

Also, can i have & using buildings w/o PAtron ?

No, you cannot have buildings without Patron.

Yes, you can use buildings that are on public, guild, family, 7

if you look at the patron option in the shop it gives a breakdown of what you get from having it.

You can access the ingame shop and even become a PA by buying credits indirectly from other players. This makes it hard to really draw a line between patron and non-patron. In the following I focus on the things you really cannot do with a non-Patron account while allowing the choice of buying items from other players who invested money (since this is and will be the reality of the game).
    I will strictly list the things you cannot do, because that is what you asked for. However, you cannot really tell the severity of those factors just by looking at what you can and cannot do as a PA.

Do everything except the things I list under "Without PA (patron) you can't" or do it under the restrictions I explain there.

1. generate labor offline (and lower labor generation in general)
      -> With labor being one of the main sources of income in the game, you will have a way harder time progressing than someone with PA. Even if you stay logged in 24/7 you will generate only half of the labor a PA account has. Your labor pool also caps at 2000 compared to 5000 of a patron account.
      -> Being limited in your labor points is the main point that slows you down in your progress compared to patron accounts. All other points can be bypassed more easily.
    2. own land
      -> You can build neither houses nor farms. That means you don't have an ingame home you can costumize to your liking.
      -> You cannot farm/harvest/etc safely (On your own land). That's why you are limited in your options of getting gold. You could still place your trees/crops/etc where everyone else has access to it and may "steal" from your. Or you could use farms/houses of your ingame family/guild if they allow it.
    3. earn the currency 'loyalty'
      -> Except for some rare occasions like compensation or a new major patch you won't earn this currency which allows you to buy items from the loyalty shop. This means you are missing out on either another smaller income or some items to costumize your character
    4. access from anywhere: auction house/arena/gear repair
      -> You need to go to the respective NPCs
      -> In the beginning you can't sell items on the auction house. You can either choose to sell items only in trade, buy an auction license for credits or buy an auction license from another player for gold (scam alert). This needs to be done for each character of one account while having patron once automatically enables this option for all characters of your account.

If you want a detailed list of what you can do in the game: good luck. I wouldn't want to describe the whole game here because you actually can do everything except for those few things I listed.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

from my own experience in the game from when i played a year ago. it would be like this.

with patron you can
    - kinda enjoy the game.

without patron you cant
    - enjoy the game.
    patron is basically a must in this game whetever you buy it with real money or with gold from other players (hard right now prices are high)
    but you will need patron. this is why i wonder why not just make the game sub to play and get rid from bots / multi accounts and pay to win. and just make it sub to play

thx all for answers

+ Reply to Thread