+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buying gear with ingame gold is gold selling

Buying gear with ingame gold is gold selling

Short version:
    I needed anthalon pieces, my guildie traded me one, i was broke as usual i told him id mail him the gold the day after. I sold a bunch of stuff on my alt so i mailed him the gold from that character who got banned for 'gold selling' a few minutes later.
    All appeals have been declined.

Read below for long version with all the details and video evidence, if you cant be asked, please comment so that i may get someone to look at all the evidence i have supplied that this is not gold selling.

THIS THREAD IS NOT AN APPEAL and should therefore not be closed, this is me letting everyone know that sending 1200 gold through a mail is now ground for ban according to Trion.

Long version:
    Thursday evening at 8/2/18 22:18 pm (GMT +1) Tairun on the server Eanna from the guild Vitality in the nation Regroup on Mark traded me the belt that dropped from anthalon the day before. I did not have gold at the moment of the trade, so i told him i would mail it to him later. I have evidence of this trade taking place: https://youtu.be/7T-sjS2GfwE Pay attention to the whispers where i even announce that i will send him the gold by mail.

The day after, i dont remember the exact time but somewhere around 7 or 8 PM on friday 9/12/18 I mailed Tairun from a different account the 1200 gold that I owed him because I'd sold a bunch of lemons. This mail was sent from the character Logos also on Eanna, in the guild Knights of Nuia, in the Nuian alliance faction.

Several minutes later i got the message 'a game master has diconnected you'. I immediately wrote an appeal with all the details above which got rejected. 2 appeals later my account is still banned.

I've been playing this game for well over 3 years, ive never bought or sold any gold outside of the trion store, ive never used cheats of any kind, and this is how i get treated. If you agree that this is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ please comment below.

Fully agree, its BS

Quote Originally Posted by Aceyami View Post
    Short version:
    I needed anthalon pieces, my guildie traded me one, i was broke as usual i told him id mail him the gold the day after. I sold a bunch of stuff on my alt so i mailed him the gold from that character who got banned for 'gold selling' a few minutes later.
    All appeals have been declined.

Read below for long version with all the details and video evidence, if you cant be asked, please comment so that i may get someone to look at all the evidence i have supplied that this is not gold selling.

THIS THREAD IS NOT AN APPEAL and should therefore not be closed, this is me letting everyone know that sending 1200 gold through a mail is now ground for ban according to Trion.

Long version:
    Thursday evening at 8/2/18 22:18 pm (GMT +1) Tairun on the server Eanna from the guild Vitality in the nation Regroup on Mark traded me the belt that dropped from anthalon the day before. I did not have gold at the moment of the trade, so i told him i would mail it to him later. I have evidence of this trade taking place: https://youtu.be/7T-sjS2GfwE Pay attention to the whispers where i even announce that i will send him the gold by mail.

The day after, i dont remember the exact time but somewhere around 7 or 8 PM on friday 9/12/18 I mailed Tairun from a different account the 1200 gold that I owed him because I'd sold a bunch of lemons. This mail was sent from the character Logos also on Eanna, in the guild Knights of Nuia, in the Nuian alliance faction.

Several minutes later i got the message 'a game master has diconnected you'. I immediately wrote an appeal with all the details above which got rejected. 2 appeals later my account is still banned.

I've been playing this game for well over 3 years, ive never bought or sold any gold outside of the trion store, ive never used cheats of any kind, and this is how i get treated. If you agree that this is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ please comment below.
    Hope Support will realize than its totally ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and back off their decision. Seems like a totally random decision without any real reason , any real proof and we are still swimming in an ocean of absurdity.

You actually have proof but still get denied? Very good...
    <Goddess - Eanna>
    <Knight's of nuia>
    My Twitch

Agreed. The video shows it all

+ Reply to Thread