+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [suggestion] Having all neutral gurads us CCs

[suggestion] Having all neutral gurads us CCs

I could have sworn I saw something like this on guard skills from years ago, but I can't find it now.
    Since nothing has been done and the matter seems to only get worse I'll make a post.

Just watched another small raid get wiped out by just two people. There were two neutral guards attacking them but the guards did no damage. Their healer even RP walked away out of agro range with the two guards on her. We come back and can't attack them because the guards will come after us, but they can keep killing us. What is the point of guards if they only stop the under geared people from fighting back.

Since it seems that guards attack power will never be increased, why not add CCs to all neutral guard skills and not just have some guards use them?

Guards are really screwed up in this game. People can attack and stealth to ditch guards and guards will sometimes attack the defender.

Attacking another player should give you an aggressor flag so guards don't help the attacker and re-attack them after stealth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    Attacking another player should give you an aggressor flag so guards don't help the attacker and re-attack them after stealth.
    Even better, make it last 60 seconds and it triggers guards to attack you as if you attacked and also guards can see you in stealth while it's on you. Call it like Mark of the Aggressor or something cheesy.

Then again, people will then just abuse invincibility to distract them instead.

+ Reply to Thread