+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Grins' Guide to Runnin' Away Betta'

Grins' Guide to Runnin' Away Betta'

So.... got a small warship? I might know a guy...

Double Mythic Growling sails, one mainsail and one foresail. Or if ya don't have the cash for the same grade of sails, get 1 legendary foresail and 1 mythic foresail. Ya gotta get that Windwinner buff.

Next, remove your figurehead. You don't need that, just extra weight. After that, remove your planks and your bonekraal decor. You won't be stayin' anywhere long enough ta need 'em.

Radar? Ya might as well keep it so ya know how far ya need ta run and when ya can come back.

Tactics: Run. Don't stop for nothin'. Ya lose a guy overboard? Leave 'em. Don't even stop to kill a lusca. KEEP MOVIN'. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.

Don't forget to wear your metal hat so they can't read yer mind.

P.S. Get Ezi's buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Limastra View Post
    So.... got a small warship? I might know a guy...

Double Mythic Growling sails, one mainsail and one foresail. Or if ya don't have the cash for the same grade of sails, get 1 legendary foresail and 1 mythic foresail. Ya gotta get that Windwinner buff.

Next, remove your figurehead. You don't need that, just extra weight. After that, remove your planks and your bonekraal decor. You won't be stayin' anywhere long enough ta need 'em.

Radar? Ya might as well keep it so ya know how far ya need ta run and when ya can come back.

Tactics: Run. Don't stop for nothin'. Ya lose a guy overboard? Leave 'em. Don't even stop to kill a lusca. KEEP MOVIN'. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.

Don't forget to wear your metal hat so they can't read yer mind.

P.S. Get Ezi's buff.
    What is the fastest ship speed anyway? And how many Eternal components must we stuff in it to get that ludicrous speed?

With one Mythic Growling Foresail, one Mythic Growling Mainsail, and an Ezi's Light, you should be able to get upwards of 20 meters a second. (Around 21 meters a second or more if you don't have a figurehead.)

What is the fastest ship speed anyway? And how many Eternal components must we stuff in it to get that ludicrous speed?
    As I do not have two eternal sails, I can't tell you. But if you did perchance decide to purchase them to find out, they would be around 30k-40k each, so 80k total.

Strip down to just 4 guns on one side will help speed, but keep at least a single cannon on the opposite side to shoot chasing ships to break their windrunner buff.

+ Reply to Thread