+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Still discovering new things about AA after 1 yr :)

Still discovering new things about AA after 1 yr :)

Sheet music is so cool Proficiency Artistry to make sheet music or buy the sheet music off Auction very cheap I may add. But I did buy all off auction so you may need to wait some days if you want to purchase some this way

You do not have to have any artistry to play sheet music, just any instrument (flute,lute,piano). However your proficiency will determine how well you play that music

I love the couple dozen tunes I have already collected and enjoy comparing them to actual artists that sang them years ago. Only Archeage could do something this cool

Then I watched some videos on youtube about under water caves in Archeage both in the ocean and lakes (lakes like the one in Silent Forest). Just Amazing

So much to do in Archeage that so many players never experience

Things like this make AA so unique in the MMO Genera . So many hidden treasures
    Love this game. Find me on Kadum server Sunbite Wilds / Hyranya as"Treefarmer" or Trionworlds Twitch Livestreams of Archeage as "SolefireArcheage"

There used to be a guild on Kraken name Minstrels that would put on shows and had a whole area dedicated to music production and sharing. It was pretty great. Not sure if they are still around though.

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Sheet music is so cool Proficiency Artistry to make sheet music or buy the sheet music off Auction very cheap I may add. But I did buy all off auction so you may need to wait some days if you want to purchase some this way

You do not have to have any artistry to play sheet music, just any instrument (flute,lute,piano). However your proficiency will determine how well you play that music

I love the couple dozen tunes I have already collected and enjoy comparing them to actual artists that sang them years ago. Only Archeage could do something this cool

Then I watched some videos on youtube about under water caves in Archeage both in the ocean and lakes (lakes like the one in Silent Forest). Just Amazing

Artistry is one of those skill just cost alot with 0 profit. It is rare to find 180000 proficency player still left playing however they are still here.

still the best loging theme in my opinion.
    Been a month and my ticket have yet been resolve.
    My account was hacked and i lost everything
    141008-002654
    Never Solved but not happy
    10/08/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Deathdealer View Post
    Artistry is one of those skill just cost alot with 0 profit. It is rare to find 180000 proficency player still left playing however they are still here.

Holy hell I just got a flood of memories
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    There used to be a guild on Kraken name Minstrels that would put on shows and had a whole area dedicated to music production and sharing. It was pretty great. Not sure if they are still around though.
    Some are in <ArchAngel> now. Still need to get the whole band together though.

Perhaps they should gather and go on a world tour again.

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post

Yeah, there definitely are. It's too bad that this doesn't seem to be a priority for XL or the larger playerbase, they haven't really introduced any new adventure content (nor given the current ones any meaningful incentives). Some of the old ones break every so often as well or have been removed during the streamlining process (...I'm still salty about the glass figurines being taken out).

I forgot about that one :-).. i agree.. put it back Trion.. put it back... XD

This is one of the professions I never touched. Kinda regret it.
    Sakuracalli (West)

Wow that hits the heart, thanks for that

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    Wow that hits the heart, thanks for that
    I was waiting in queue for 6 hour while this theme was playing . At launch. It going to have a place in my heart
    Been a month and my ticket have yet been resolve.
    My account was hacked and i lost everything
    141008-002654
    Never Solved but not happy
    10/08/2014

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast