+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drunk Emote

Drunk Emote

I can't seem to find a way in the game currently to get some of the emotes that are in the emotes window, such as the /drunk emote. I read that you had to consume a certain amount of liquor, and then those items were taken out of the game. I've been told by players that even if you obtain the liquor now and drink it, it still won't count towards the achievement or emote.

Is there a reason this was taken out of the game? And can we please have it back? Along with any other emotes that got disabled along with it..

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Crossx2 View Post
    I can't seem to find a way in the game currently to get some of the emotes that are in the emotes window, such as the /drunk emote. I read that you had to consume a certain amount of liquor, and then those items were taken out of the game. I've been told by players that even if you obtain the liquor now and drink it, it still won't count towards the achievement or emote.

Is there a reason this was taken out of the game? And can we please have it back? Along with any other emotes that got disabled along with it..

I too would like to know about this. I was almost done completing the achievement (being only roughly 100-150 liqueurs away) I've tried asking around in game to see if anyone has completed it since 4.0 release to no avail (No one even responds which probably means no one knows themselves). Could we please get some official answer on whether these emotes are still obtainable but in a different way?? I really would hate to have spent all that time trying to get it, being so close, and then not being able to finish :c
    Katastrophe
    9.7k Necromancer/Sorrowsong
    Omen Nation
    Q Q

"I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person."
    -Armin (SNK)

+ Reply to Thread