+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Aranzeb macro users

Aranzeb macro users

Hi there,

So I sending in reports for people use macro it seem nothing is getting done. I want confirmation that person not use macro. You tell me you will investige is not tell me if person is or is not. Do I need to report these type players every day until I get some kind information from you guys

This is a ? for trion upper management. I like start see confirmation in my email state they are not. Do you want people keep sending in reports ever day with wasting your time witch could be spent solveing real issue.

Nothing is happening because we're not macroing.

Darkrunners are oh so commonly accused of macroing simply because the combos are always the same and it's glued in our minds what the keys are for these combos and you think every darkrunner is macroing when all we're doing is comboing the same skills we combo every day.

Combos are combos. Just because we always use the same combos (..since there's only so many combos that are actually useful) doesn't mean we're macroing.
    MERGE SERVERS
    COMMUNICATE
    MAKE MORE CONTENT

READ AND RESPOND TO YOUR FORUMS

I looking for something in my email state that person not use macro. I no ton of people use 3 party program and sending in report is not doing anything. Use one key bind program is consider a macro.

Hello Allenstrongthief!

I noticed that you ignored the video I posted in your previous thread about the same topic. I'll go ahead and link it again for your viewing pleasure:

I encourage you to experiment and practice with keybindings and you'll see what I mean!
    pvp is pvp and i am forestcrow
    comfycat / krakenhelper / nerdkiller / johan

still waiting for a reply to my e-mail from trion

I was hiding in stealth in MM, No one was around did pop out stealth at all and long behold some one on there mount run straight up to me kill me I was way on side of the hill. People use 3 party programs and macro I wait for Trion to e-mail me state that there not use any kind of cheats. Also been see people use god whip on mounts witch clearly a macro reported and no action has been taken. My ? to you is report these people every day seem pointless if your not going take action or let me no.

I still waiting for reply from you guy on these issue and still I have got any thing in my e-mail yet.
    Do I keep reporting these issue or am I wasting my time because that's what it seem to feel like.

Still waiting on support handle on going issue witch not getting done. What do you recommend If I not getting any kind of reply back on my issue.

8.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #8
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    You will not be told if any action has been taken on your reports. Action against someone else's account is only very rarely made public and is up to our discretion. However, we always encourage you to send in reports, as they are all looked into. If no issues have been found by the GMs, then no action is taken. If there are actions taken, only the person on that account will be notified.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingzilla View Post
    I was hiding in stealth in MM, No one was around did pop out stealth at all and long behold some one on there mount run straight up to me kill me I was way on side of the hill. People use 3 party programs and macro I wait for Trion to e-mail me state that there not use any kind of cheats. Also been see people use god whip on mounts witch clearly a macro reported and no action has been taken. My ? to you is report these people every day seem pointless if your not going take action or let me no.

I still waiting for reply from you guy on these issue and still I have got any thing in my e-mail yet.
    Do I keep reporting these issue or am I wasting my time because that's what it seem to feel like.
    Stealth is pretty glitchy, imo. I have had someone target me in stealth and when I asked them about it, they sent me video showing they didnt have me targetted at all. Other times I have seen people show up in their translucent phase as if I was in their group. Folks with slow computers able to see your name plate when you first load. Etc.

There are also lots of indicators in game that folks do not consider. If you drink a pot or have some kind of heal going, the numbers above your head can be used to track you. Jumping creates poofs. Mobs shifting to face stealthers as they go past. Swimming on top of water creates a wake. Moving over rocks, also creates poofs like jumping. Folks often move in predictable manner after stealthing. You can also use /target as a form of radar ping to estimate direction if you know someone is in the area.

I generally take a video whenever I see something suspicious, review it to make sure I didnt give any tells, have someone else take a look at it to get their opinion, and only when I have had an issue with the same player more than 3 times do I report for Trion to have a look.

Hmm stealth is busted in MM if you have either a low end pc or poor connection like I do, there were many times as I ported into MM I had about 15s where I could see people in stealth just not target them. It was simply the game not loading info fast enough. That may be what happened to you. Also I doubt stubbornly stating you'll only accept proof via direct email from Trino will help.

3rd party apps are very often picked up by AA's anticheat system so if they aren't banned you can assume they are not using a macro.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast