+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Aranzeb macro users

Quote Originally Posted by Kingzilla View Post
    Let me break it down for you. In game ticket is not getting any response. That means I not be herd that the in game ticket system does not work.
    Let me make it clear ok so you understand. I not get any kind a feedback at all.
    For the million time I not get any reply back.
    Probley should blame other people use in game name for stuff you do not understand
    Or maybe they’ve stopped responding to you because they’ve realized all your reports are false and have resorted to ignoring any more.
    220% LOOT DROP RATE POTS PLS
    DOUBLE LOOT DOUBLE HIRAM DROP EVENT BEFORE MERGES PLS

However, we always encourage you to send in reports, as they are all looked into.

I doing what I was told and no reply is be taken. If I feel I bean cheated in any way I send in report just like it says to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingzilla View Post
    However, we always encourage you to send in reports, as they are all looked into.

I doing what I was told and no reply is be taken. If I feel I bean cheated in any way I send in report just like it says to do.
    You know you have bad ping right? I read your posts and I think, maybe he doesnt know, or maybe he has no idea how bad ping effects how things move on the screen or positions change. I have video of you doing things that at face value you might consider exploiting, but in the context of your ping its more likely a glitch or rubber banding or warping so I do not go all 'omg he cheated'. The game is buggy and wierd crap happens.

Personally I keep track of folks that do things that look fishy and only when I see a pattern from a specific player and it becomes more than just an isolated incident, do I report the. Ultimately this has lead to not reporting very many players because the 'how the hell did he find me in stealth' one time didnt pan out to being a normal occurrence. From the looks of your posts you are not filtering in this manner and just reporting everything, or just assuming everything is cheating, which is why we cant have nice things and why it takes forever to get help on real issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardo View Post
    You know you have bad ping right? I read your posts and I think, maybe he doesnt know, or maybe he has no idea how bad ping effects how things move on the screen or positions change. I have video of you doing things that at face value you might consider exploiting, but in the context of your ping its more likely a glitch or rubber banding or warping so I do not go all 'omg he cheated'. The game is buggy and wierd crap happens.

Personally I keep track of folks that do things that look fishy and only when I see a pattern from a specific player and it becomes more than just an isolated incident, do I report the. Ultimately this has lead to not reporting very many players because the 'how the hell did he find me in stealth' one time didnt pan out to being a normal occurrence. From the looks of your posts you are not filtering in this manner and just reporting everything, or just assuming everything is cheating, which is why we cant have nice things and why it takes forever to get help on real issues.
    Personally I keep track of players "Golf Clap"
    Issue is that the reports are not be look at. No matter if some one feel you are cheating or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3