+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Aranzeb macro users

Sending in a report don't help they have done anything to the players use 3 party programs. Pretty much wast of your time sending in reports. I have got any feed back from them but they tell you they will not let you no so how do I no you have investigate the issue. Must what I get back is thanks for your report will look into it. I don't want some kind a copy past answer that you do everyday. I want confirmation that issue was take at hand from some kind a e-mail or something.

How do I no your take action not just copy past. So what do you expect a report done ever day. How are we suppose to tell if there not when they can move like no other teleport like no other god whip on a mount with is inpossible. Nothing has happen to these type of players. What do you recommend us do send reports on daily for you to look at.

Reports due nothing at all still no action is be taken lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kingzilla View Post
    Reports due nothing at all still no action is be taken lol
    Do I have to say it again?

Nothing is happening because there's nothing to take action on.
    220% LOOT DROP RATE POTS PLS
    DOUBLE LOOT DOUBLE HIRAM DROP EVENT BEFORE MERGES PLS

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiye View Post
    Do I have to say it again?

Nothing is happening because there's nothing to take action on.
    Sure
    Hypocrites get offended by the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Vanity View Post
    Sure
    Is that you, Lust?

I’ve missed you so~
    220% LOOT DROP RATE POTS PLS
    DOUBLE LOOT DOUBLE HIRAM DROP EVENT BEFORE MERGES PLS

Aranzeb still running 3 party program speed hack and macro. Reporting them has done anything. When 3 people run up to you 40 meter away and kill you out of no where call that luck right.

AA rip 3 party program users

Report sent in and no action still taken or reply sent to me about you look into it.

No GM around to look into issue

5-22-2018

Let us break down the info for you once again.
    - You send in the ticket.
    - Trion sends you an automated response so you know what is the number on the ticket.
    - Trion investigates the matter, when your ticket finally gets to an actual GM, having to wait in queue until its time is up.
    - Regardless of what the GM finds, it takes action, be it by just archiving in case nothing is wrong, or taking measures if it finds something illegal.
    - NO MATTER WHAT ACTION IS TAKEN BY THE GM, YOU ARE NOT TOLD ABOUT IT, THE TICKET GETS CLOSED.

Sorry for using caps lock, just want to make sure Allen gets it, after this being explained to him for the millionth time.
    I am

Quote Originally Posted by Kharabakh View Post
    Let us break down the info for you once again.
    - You send in the ticket.
    - Trion sends you an automated response so you know what is the number on the ticket.
    - Trion investigates the matter, when your ticket finally gets to an actual GM, having to wait in queue until its time is up.
    - Regardless of what the GM finds, it takes action, be it by just archiving in case nothing is wrong, or taking measures if it finds something illegal.
    - NO MATTER WHAT ACTION IS TAKEN BY THE GM, YOU ARE NOT TOLD ABOUT IT, THE TICKET GETS CLOSED.

Sorry for using caps lock, just want to make sure Allen gets it, after this being explained to him for the millionth time.
    Let me break it down for you. In game ticket is not getting any response. That means I not be herd that the in game ticket system does not work.
    Let me make it clear ok so you understand. I not get any kind a feedback at all.
    For the million time I not get any reply back.
    Probley should blame other people use in game name for stuff you do not understand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast