+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Daru Festival?

So i just had a thought if the daru hatch from eggs and we are the first thing they see, wouldnt they think we are their moms and dads?

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #12
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    They are most likely quite 'intelligent' inside their see-through eggs - intelligent enough that they'd know better. But i'll have Quillodon take a look at this post, just in case he has a better answer

it on achievement - general - seasonal - spring

Oxford dictionary definition
    Achievement
    NOUN
    1. A thing done successfully with effort, skill, or courage.

Currently the only way to get the "Mother of Daru" title is via the Astra egg, a product of RNG.
    I have done the event every single day since it began, with no success. With only a couple of days left the signs are ominous.
    Hope you guys can put some serious consideration into an alternative way of getting the "achievement" that would be congruent with the definition of the word.

Thanks in advance.

I agree with Omanko, joined the event with two chars, no astra egg on both so far (and only one day left) ... so no achievement + achievement rewards.

For the minor achievements (build a soccer net, Feed the egg, etc) ... they are also determined by rng which option is appearing, and you canīt complete all cuz number of festival days and rng (completed one (animal friends), have 4/2/2 on the other ones and only the chance for one more to complete).

Achievements should be cleary reachable if you do enough times and do well, but pls no rng on achievements.

Hey guys,

If you have input on the RNG and Event Titles, can you post those concerns here:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...y-be-RNG-Based

Trying to give Muzzy a single thread for feedback he can elevate for us. I proposed a simple solution in there (for the title at least)

Is there a chance that event might get extended? Because indeed, you cannot complete all achievements because you'd need 20 total (tending for the daru egg), but the event never lasted this long. Not to mention because of RNG, you might not have a chance to complete all anyway.

So now that the event is over, where does one turn in their Coins from it?

I did check the mirage isle bench that has all the stuff from the past and converters and did not see it in there... I am sure I missed it somewhere.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWildOne View Post
    So now that the event is over, where does one turn in their Coins from it?

I did check the mirage isle bench that has all the stuff from the past and converters and did not see it in there... I am sure I missed it somewhere.

Thanks.
    EDIT: Here ya go.

Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2