Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Official: Boss Spawn Timer Discussions

There is a thread of the aussies begging for trion to keep am halcy and mistmerrow before they were removed.

That would be a good place to start.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-OCE-community

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=oceanic+halcy
    <DISASTER>
    Sauron

I would change the prime time mistmerrow to 30 mins earlier or an hour later, so that its not overlapped with other content.

I would add a mistmerrow to oceanic time period.

I do agree with the sentiment raised by the earlier poster in that changing the times around wont change that there is very little to do in the game thanks to all the changes made by XL that reduced the sand park nature of the game.

Splitting the worldbosses just like mistmerrow
    times could also be good. It would give a better availabillity, specially with the attacking/defending dragon changes.

Lightbulb

please push back luscas/abyssal on EU by at least 1 hour, they are really hard to attend for people that work and want to have dinner

Lusca/abyss should move 2 hours maybe 3 later. Current times don't work for any time zone in NA. And splitting MM and CR would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootwho View Post
    And splitting MM and CR would be great.
    It's impossible to stop events that spawn through in-game time from overlapping with events that spawn through real world time. They've addressed this in the past and pretty much said the same thing.
    MERGE SERVERS
    COMMUNICATE
    MAKE MORE CONTENT

READ AND RESPOND TO YOUR FORUMS

you know whats missing from this post? the actual times of bosses. try googling it....the times out there are all out of date. IMO give us all the timers here in this post so we can give opinions

Can events of all kinds stop happening at the same time so population is split? The last thing anything in this game needs is for less players to do anything. Such as anything at the same time as Abyssal or Mistmerrow for example. Just don't do that.

I don't expect any changes for EU players on NA but I guess it's good to have all the data so here it goes:

I come home from work around 9:30AM pst, and can play until 13:00PM pst, except on Friday then I can play until 15:00PM pst. In the weekend I can play from 00:00AM pst to 15:00 pst except on Sunday than it's 13:00PM pst.

Basically any overlap with these times would be great, even if it was only in the weekend.

My time is CET (Amsterdam).
    Master of the Phoenix Mystic Wizard
    <The Source>
    ⚑Haranya Alliance

you know whats missing from this post? the actual times of bosses. try googling it....the times out there are all out of date. IMO give us all the timers here in this post so we can give opinions

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast