Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Official: Boss Spawn Timer Discussions

it would be nice to randomize a lot of this stuff so that more players have a chance to get them, rather then the big PN on the server always get them every day. if they were random, quiet ninja groups could go for them. of course, this is pointless when you do server announcements to begin with. get rid of the announcements! make people go there to look. sure people will log out spybots to check for spawns but at least they're checking! and people can kill the cambots too.

get rid of the schedule and rng everything and give in different time zones, some people are EST, some PST etc. vary it!
    stop givng EVERYTHING to nations on a platter!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Hello Adventurers,

Coming up with 4.5, we're going to have a chance to adjust boss spawn timers. We know this is always a contentious topic amongst the community, as everyone has their own patterns of play, but we want to try to make the boss spawns as available as possible for as many people in the community as we can.

Right now, we're looking for feedback on the following:

1. Do you like the boss spawns at the times they currently are?
    2. If you do not, would you like them later, earlier? Different days, or keep them on the days they're on?

Thanks!
    Kraken timer needs to be shortened to 3 hours as well as RD timer needs to be shortened to 3 hours before despawn. Let the guild choose their boss for that day.

As a player participating on denying content, it is obvious that the dominant guild are able to kill any boss in less than 5 min except RD/Thunderwing/Levi which takes ~30min to 1 hour depends on coordination of players.

As for Morph/ Rangora the despawn timer needs to be shortened (8 hours to 6 hours) and spawn time to be 1 hour or 1.5 hour because like I mentioned, as a denying player, this is enough to spend time on.
    RIP 2014 - 2018
    Cardiologist/Physician/Giver

"Time for me to move on, have fun everybody and be nice to each other and play the selfless game. After all, its just a game." - Cardio

Leave everything else alone please cuz almost everybody have irl stuff to take care of.
    RIP 2014 - 2018
    Cardiologist/Physician/Giver

"Time for me to move on, have fun everybody and be nice to each other and play the selfless game. After all, its just a game." - Cardio

Events should be later

I haven't managed to participate in an event for a long time and have almost given up playing the game. Partly due to the events and spawn times being too early.

I vote for times to be at least 1 hour if not 2 hours later then they are currently.

I think bosses should spawn after MM, so people get the chance to attend both

Quote Originally Posted by FreshLagon View Post
    I haven't managed to participate in an event for a long time and have almost given up playing the game. Partly due to the events and spawn times being too early.

I vote for times to be at least 1 hour if not 2 hours later then they are currently.
    Bosses already spawn at 9:00PM eastern daylight time. Any later and it'll be absolutely ridiculous.

They should scatter more Mistmerrows across the OCE hours in between 10:00PM EST and 10:00AM EST. Gives them and late-night players in America more entertainment.

Also, get rid of Diamond Shores peace at reset. That's primetime and it's really unfortunate that we can't PvP there at that time.
    220% LOOT DROP RATE POTS PLS
    DOUBLE LOOT DOUBLE HIRAM DROP EVENT BEFORE MERGES PLS

it's not really a boss but mistmerrow and crimson rift have got to stop overlapping

Not that anything will change but...

The real issues aren't timers, the biggest issues are:

1. You've wrecked anything that would draw people out into open world making them bored and sitting around waiting for a timed event. Fishing, Sea Trade, etc have all been ruined.

2. Player Nations are just pirate 2.0 now and broken. There is nothing to make them build a castle or develop the land in Auroria. The entire nation system is too broken. Too easy for them to just move from one server to another using a placeholder character. They should have to maintain a certain number of players, a certain level of gear score and keep a castle and all that goes with it alive and thriving. If they don't, their nation should go poof.

3. You allow player nations to use the stupid figurehead exploit to burn the biggest bosses in the game down in less than a minute. Kraken, Levi and I have heard even RD are being killed with this exploit and it is just wrong and makes this content a complete joke. Remove the figurehead or fix it.

What he said your boss timers are a joke. If you are not in a nation you do not get to even see the big bosses.
    So you tell me why i should care about boss timers?

Quote Originally Posted by zanti View Post
    What he said your boss timers are a joke. If you are not in a nation you do not get to even see the big bosses.
    So you tell me why i should care about boss timers?
    Silly Zanti. Don't you know that these forums are only for player nation people? Trino hasn't cared about west and east for a couple years now.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast