+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Holiday Login to Win Sweepstakes Update?

Holiday Login to Win Sweepstakes Update?

I just want to know who won!
    Donít care if it wasnít me.
    Donít care if the winner already has an Enoan.
    Donít care what events are up and coming.
    Donít care about new Marketplace Updates.
    Donít even care if weíre getting merged any more.
    Donít care about Fresh Start Server.
    Donít care about being on a Free Farmed Server.

In case you missed it, I just want to know who won!
    Not really, I already know who won; just waiting for you to catch up. o.O
    Big Brother ,,,,-(O.O)-,,,, Sees All!
    KRAKEN - SANCTUARY

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    If you got an email, you won. We're still waiting for all winners to respond. Once all have been claimed we'll announce.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    If you got an email, you won. We're still waiting for all winners to respond. Once all have been claimed we'll announce.
    Might help if you guys announce the email/ partial email of the winners so people can check.

Quote Originally Posted by get over it bro View Post
    Might help if you guys announce the email/ partial email of the winners so people can check.
    They don't do any verification, so we have 95% chance to see a fake mail or alt/bot mail account.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    We're still waiting
    Regarding Free Enoan Galleons, and waiting, have you had any update from XL games on the enoan seadrake figurehead cooldown exploit, thats being used on Kraken server to obtain 3 free enoan galleons from Leviathan per week?

Two livestreams ago you said that you had sent video footage of the no cooldown glitching flamethrower figureheads to XL games to alert them to this exploit. Have they responded yet?

Perhaps your aware that there have been 15 free enoans created on Kraken Server , since this started being used to kill it about 6 weeks ago.

Every week that this is not addressed throws out another 3 free enoans on Kraken server. It seems to be the only NA server where this is happening to this extreme.

We are waiting to hear from you on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalille View Post
    Regarding Free Enoan Galleons, and waiting, have you had any update from XL games on the enoan seadrake figurehead cooldown exploit, thats being used on Kraken server to obtain 3 free enoan galleons from Leviathan per week?

Two livestreams ago you said that you had sent video footage of the no cooldown glitching flamethrower figureheads to XL games to alert them to this exploit. Have they responded yet?

Perhaps your aware that there have been 15 free enoans created on Kraken Server , since this started being used to kill it about 6 weeks ago.

Every week that this is not addressed throws out another 3 free enoans on Kraken server. It seems to be the only NA server where this is happening to this extreme.

We are waiting to hear from you on this.
    did u actually see this or u just speculating?
    and if u did see why not take a video and post if u really sure they exploiting

If youíre lost; Ask for directions
    If you need help; Ask for help
    If you require tools; get off youíre a@s and craft them
    If you want gold; cheat the gaming community by exploiting game mechanics to adversely affect the balance of power, and the economy?
    WTG
    Iím going to go out on a limb, and suggest that, no one from Kraken won the ďHoliday Login to Win SweepstakesĒ.
    Thereís already too many Glitchable Enoans on this Server.
    Big Brother ,,,,-(O.O)-,,,, Sees All!
    KRAKEN - SANCTUARY

+ Reply to Thread