Hey guys. I usually don't promote my vids here on the forum since it's often "taking a side" meaning that some people are bound to like it, some will dislike it. I consider the forums somewhat neutral grounds, since you can basically report a thread for ANYTHING, so any kind of mean post gets deleted fast^^ Luckily my videos called Pirate Shenanigans are neutral vids. They are just bloopers and fun moments and hopefully no one see them as offensive, they are just meant as entertainment at least from my side.

Additionally, I am giving away 5 codes for Skywhisper gliders in this one that I will be giving away on March 1st. You find info on how do it in the video, in addition to some info about the glider.

Oh, I kind of messed up here btw....I somehow miscounted the number of Pirate Shenanigan vids I had already made, so the description in the vid will say it's the 5th volume, but it's actually the 6th, like the title says xP Sorry about that, but I was too lazy to fix it since I had already deleted the project after I had made it so to fix it I would have to remake the entire thing...