+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beginning again and questions

Beginning again and questions

Ok, so, I've given this game a little time here and there for a while now. I took a break for a year or so and am back. I didn't get far so basically scrapped what toons I did have and started again. I have 2 eastern characters on this server which I chose because of the possibility of a more pve friendly grouping possibilities (server and eastern both). I'm looking for people who are willing to guide a bit in farming, building and eventually trading. The PVP isn't out of the question but I've never been huge in games that fight other players. I'd rather band together against NPC baddies if I fight at all.

So now the questions:
    Is this a good server for such a thing or did I choose badly?
    Suggestions as to what might be a better one for that if it isn't?
    Guilds who might be interested in support and training for a bit if it is good?

Thanks a bunch to those who can offer some guidance here!

Also looking for this info and any guilds out to help! Redownloading right now - have west/pirate toons that merged from Ezi and Morpheus played back mostly in 1.0/2.0

I guess no one is offering guidance? No takers?

Can't offer you direct guidance since you aren't on my server, however, if you have been gone that long a lot of things will have changed.

In my signature you will see my Archeage 101 link. Its basically a school of Archeage, plus on my channel I have linked a number of other Archeage creators.

Welcome back!

No one really pays attention to this forum, anymore. I can not give you advice on this server, because I just returned to this server.

hit me up in-game. East faction. User: Sungoddess
    The gods have disconnected you.

+ Reply to Thread