+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Event Titles - Should they be RNG Based

Yeah there really needs to be an option to purchase them for event coins. We've got about 2 tries left and I have yet to get the Astra-Blessed egg. Literally everyone I know has got about 2-3+ of them at this point except me. I'm going to miss a few achievements (Ithink I have mostly vegetarian eggs :\) which is tolerable but title XP is so hardu to come by that title is necessary lol.
    Krest Mart UCC Shop
    ●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
    Visit KrestMart on WordPress
    Visit the ArcheAge Forum

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #12
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Good feedback! I'll be sure to include that sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    This thread has been noticed, and I appreciate the insight and feedback. I'll definitely make sure the team is aware of this.

Would it change your mind if the event came back again in the future? Thus, giving you more opportunities to achieve the goal?
    In the scenario I'm thinking, it would roll-over your progress from the previous event.

I don't feel that is fair. Let us spend tokens to buy the title if we have junky RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    This thread has been noticed, and I appreciate the insight and feedback. I'll definitely make sure the team is aware of this.

Would it change your mind if the event came back again in the future? Thus, giving you more opportunities to achieve the goal?
    In the scenario I'm thinking, it would roll-over your progress from the previous event.
    My only concern with it "comes back again" is that then it would mean that there couldn't be a "new" title added with it, so it sorta keeps the event stagnant but on an anniversary cycle.

Plus, with the limited number of title options for the "average" player a year long wait is a long time to wait to chip away at that title XP.

tbh ... waiting for an event that may come back to have a chance to get one of the rng based main achievement ... pretty no. There were too many events which should come back (who knows when it will be (eg. drenching arena), compensation promised and never given out (eg zodiac) or changed events.

Just make for the future achievements achievable without rng and think about the ones at this event who did not get the achievement (mainly the title).

and yet other day with out the title making me very unhappy and feeling i just want to quit because of this bs gg trion
    Udontknowme aka kia

If was going to be a title that not everyone would get, it should have been BASIC, not GRAND. This is ridiculous. 1 day left and I have not gotten the title still.

Title or no title don’t bring this event back ever, it is a complete waste of time and effort unless of course you want to fill your house with completely useless decor items.

well. some of us like to decorateour rp homes with nice items ...

back to topic ... gave it just the last try before maintenance ... two chars 15 times that daru-egg ... all rare and no astral one ...

will this is a waste of time still no title
    Udontknowme aka kia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast