+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fluffy Command Adjustment Needed - Morpheus

Fluffy Command Adjustment Needed - Morpheus

There needs to be an adjustment to Fluffy. While the "Morpheus needs me Fluffy" command takes you pirate, it will take a player forever to come back from pirate. I'd recommend either removing the Draught of Forgiveness cooldown on PTS or creating a new command like "Morpheus DOESN'T need me Fluffy" to automatically switch you back to non pirate.

This was noted in my recent testing when Trion hosted my stream.

I agree 100%

3.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    ArcheAge Team
    I dont see an easy way to make this happen but I double check this week. As of now, I dont think this is possible in the "normal" way

Is there maybe some super secret pots that have no cool down to remove Infamy?

Quote Originally Posted by BigDataDude View Post
    I dont see an easy way to make this happen but I double check this week. As of now, I dont think this is possible in the "normal" way
    Thanks for the reply.

What about in the "abnormal" way :-) Maybe clone the Draught of Forgiveness potion and call it Fluffy Recovery. Make it remove 3k crime points.

I recognize something like this is probably a very low priority item right now.

+ Reply to Thread