+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New ArcheAge 4.0 Regrade Simulator!

New ArcheAge 4.0 Regrade Simulator!

Love to regrade, but don't have the in-game gold? Or do you want to get some experience regrading before blowing all your gold? I created a game-like regrade simulator for the community to help with your regrading needs!

Click here for unlimited regrading http://archeage.mmodex.com/archeage-...ade-simulator/

Let me know what other equipment you want to regrade, so I can add it. Plus, love to get some feedback or suggestions on how to improve or what features you'd like added, thanks!

OMG i love it!! i can satisfy my gambling needs without blowing up stuff in game xD, Would love to have some sort of tracker of gold wasted like regrading fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainkiss View Post
    OMG i love it!! i can satisfy my gambling needs without blowing up stuff in game xD, Would love to have some sort of tracker of gold wasted like regrading fee.
    Yes, I'm actually working on adding this feature to track gold spent. I just need to compile a list of accurate costs for regrading each item. So look for this in the next couple weeks!

+ Reply to Thread