+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: System messages after server merge with items lost

System messages after server merge with items lost

Hello today i lost items from my mailbox that were sent to me after server merge from system with all items from my properties. This was over 4 pages of items lost i submited ticket Request #1054097 because it was clearly said

"
    All items delivered to you via System Mail, such as your house demolitions, Evolution Compensation, Guild Compensation, Family Compensation, Lord Compensation, Hero Compensation and more will last for 1 year. Donít worry about those items expiring unexpectedly or quickly out of your mailbox!
    "
    source : https://www.trionworlds.com/archeage...nt-evolutions/

Yet without any information i lost all these messages, also i have information from my friend she lost these messages too so im assuming this is global problem please check it because probably something is broken.
    Captain Blackbeard First Full Erenor EU
    AA KR CBT 5&OB Participant
    AA RU Release Start
    AA EU Hardcore Alpha Member
    AA EU Headstart Haranya Kyprosa Citizen
    Solis Holdings CEO
    Auroria Land Baron and the Archeum Keeper

I have same issue. All my mails from server marge disapeared today (my ticket number #1054100)

also strange thing is that there was no maitnance and my emails were present yesterday, only thing im aware that changed is devilan was shut down ..... however how that could be connected to archeage ....
    Captain Blackbeard First Full Erenor EU
    AA KR CBT 5&OB Participant
    AA RU Release Start
    AA EU Hardcore Alpha Member
    AA EU Headstart Haranya Kyprosa Citizen
    Solis Holdings CEO
    Auroria Land Baron and the Archeum Keeper

I have the same Problem: I lost all my post items from the Server merge (about 2 pages ) and i thought they last 1 year.
    They were there today at lunchtime, but in the evening when i relogged in, all in the post owl is gone.
    No Server message, no warning. Is it just a bug ?

same proplem here, but it was alone on my main 9 pages..... i hope there fix this soon!

was told all mail would stay in the inventory due to transfers for 1 year. i just lost everything. and im talking about 200k+ of items costumes erenor fodder designs DECOR............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

Do we all need to submit individual tickets and overwhelm customer support, or will Trion take the initiative and globally correct their mistake in a timely manner?

I am also missing my merge mails this morning. Ticket #1054289

Was stated that they would remain in my mailbox for a year after the merge. Lost some things I cannot replace, including decor that's not available for purchase, costumes, and pets. The mails sent with the title "Item" have disappeared, while the items with the title "Demolition Notice" have remained, if that helps any.

I will have to add my voice to this. I've also lost all of the mails, and the items with them, that were from the server merge that I had still left in the mailbox.

As said before, wasn't it supposed to last for a while, and why was there no warning of their "coming" removal then?
    Interfactional Ambassador, striving for neutrality, peace and communication between all factions and races.

I lost more than system mail

I have multiple patron accounts -
    some of the characters only have mail for the past day, others up to 10 days, or 2 weeks back only. And of course all the older merge mails are not showing in my mail boxes.

In no way does my calm delivery reflect my true feelings on this matter.

EVERYTHING must be restored.

IF excess mail is slowing down the server, then - add space for now, and give advance notice that the 1 year guaranteed mail retention will not be honored by Trion and give everyone adequate time to sort through the multiple items (many of which are bound and simply can't be stored easily).

Since September I've had to deal with hurricane losses (job, home, moving) aside from missing the initial land rush. What's your excuse Trion?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast