+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: System messages after server merge with items lost

My merge emails were deleted today as well, along with other emails that only had chat messages.

However, my problem is that I've lost all my properties in the past 3 to 4 weeks although I have logged in regularly to pay my taxes. I'm suspecting that some of the emails with taxes were deleted before I could pay them. One week before my last properties were demolished, I bought patron with cash exactly to pay the properties so I'm quite rluctant to think that it was MY error. Anyone noticed anything like this?
    Proud green pirate, fervent activist of the Tumbleweed Nerf Society

Lost mail with everything I own

I've had two accounts since the game launched. I live in South Florida.

When Hurricane Maria hit us, power went out two (2) hours before the servers came online for the "Land Rush."

Power stayed out for four days.

By the time we got power back, there was no land to be had. All of my belongings were in 9 pages of mails, on each account. I had a FORTUNE in crafting materials.

I understand Trion says they've discovered the issue. I hope they are able to return ALL items from mail, including crafting materials.

By the way, how do you submit a ticket? All "support" links I could find lead nowhere.

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #23
    ArcheAge Associate Producer
    Just to give another update - it is not necessary to submit a ticket to our support team. We are still looking to take steps during the next downtime to return the lost mail.
    The Artist Formerly Known As GM

Thanks for the update - I had been hoping that given the scale of the problem tickets wouldn't be neccissary.
    Most of the time the ticket interface is bugged for me and just tosses out errors.

If all that is required is a little patience to get my stuff back then I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Our team has potentially found a way to restore the mails lost. We're aiming for next week's maintenance to deploy the fix. We've already let people know if they've sent in a ticket for this issue.

It's still important to send in a ticket!

Thank you for your understanding. We were freaking out just as much and hustled to get a fix. If anything changes, we'll keep you updated.

Cheers,
    Muzzy
    Oh, okay. The highlighted portion of the above post is what confused me. Thanks.

Mails still missing after the latest maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by onix View Post
    Mails still missing after the latest maintenance

They were too busy setting up the new Fresh Start servers to worry about your missing stuff.

Nope... Still missing.

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #29
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Hey all,

The fix we implemented went through.... and then promptly undid itself. We have a fix for that and will be working to push that out as soon as it's technically safe to do so. I'll update this thread when it goes through.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Hey all,

The fix we implemented went through.... and then promptly undid itself. We have a fix for that and will be working to push that out as soon as it's technically safe to do so. I'll update this thread when it goes through.
    I hope so because i was majorly affected by hurricane maria myself; and i am from the island of Dominica; Commonwealth, where i currently live has no electricity yet or even to think of internet. so i left my stuff in mail to be safer than sorry from me unabling to log in one day to prepay taxes, i log in at work but can't stay long and i have a friend checking in for me now and then but even with that you've blocked the ip in which she uses doing more bad than good. lol
    Honestly, i was there for land grab, and got some land and still have them due to prepays but i didn't put down anything in the houses, and days after Hurricane maria comes sweeping in
    So with my friend who also can't log in she lost her mail stuff .. i hope to get back my items because i feel if i don't AA becomes dead to me.

Madoxx - Conviction

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast