+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Game crashing when typing on Auction House

If you are using Razer products and running Synapse 3, ensure it's updated, I had this happen a few days ago a bit, I dug into various log files (I'm an IT guy and know what to look for ) discovered the issue, updated and problem stopped

It also helps to ensure that your drivers & os continue to stay upto date to help these issues.
    If you'd like DM me, I'll give you my discord info and help you there as it'll be easier with screen share
    Rafiki
    Grimoire Hearts - Guild Leader (Thunderwing)

Fixed the Folio and Auction House crashing.

Just delete the folders in the C:/ drive main folder that are listed as "Archeage" or "ArcheAge1", it saves a folder here even if you told it to install elsewhere, because ya know, trino. Something corrupted in those folders, which is why you crash.

Hope this helps,

Mistrfister

Is there a fix for this? I'm having this issue, what can I do to fix it?

removing the files does not fix the issue

I've deleted the AA file folders from C:\.
    I've updated Razor software.
    I've updated nvidia drivers.
    I was on 1511 (Windows) I've upgraded to 1801.

I crash when typing into the AH, or Folio. I am able to type the item I am looking for and then copy and paste it in without crashing. It is the auto complete feature for the AH that is crashing my system.

I have two procs, 64 GB Ram, 1080 and a 1060 GPU, Windows 10.

This happens on multiple accounts from my computer, I'm able to use a secondary computer and it does not happen on that machine.

Has there been a fix for this?

still didn't fixed?

I i found out this issue affect players using Intel "Xeon" CPU and i guess the crash involve the file called "x2game.dll"
    There is some code error or more like some exception not handled in that file make the client crash. I reported this long time ago but after months i'm sad to see that this bug still running. I guess Trion should contact XL games developer and push them to fix the source code starting from the file I named here

Thank you, I do have Xeon CPUs. I opened a ticket but so far they've not been able to find the issue.

I've tried opening my firewall, and stopping all start up services (non MS).

Thank you for posting!

Same here

New PC, fresh install - i9 7940x, GTX 1080. Not O/C'd. As soon as I type the second character into the AH or Folio, the game exits to desktop.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2