+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Friday Night EU Hide&Seek

Post Friday Night EU Hide&Seek

Starting Next Week Friday the 16th of March this event will hosted in Retribution.
    The event will be held at 21:30 gmt+0 (10:30pm CET).

This has been hosted on Tempest for the past 2 months and has been quite popular.

Orginal Post:

This is your opportunity to test your Archeage exploration skills, learn new trivia about the game and race other players towards unusual locations in the game.

There will be 5 rounds, with hints given in intervals. The first person to find the location will WIN 1 APEX!

The event will be hosted by myself, for both factions (and other nations), to liven up what is normally a boring Friday evening after the themepark events end.

Questions:
    Q: Will these be in safe zones?
    A: No, all areas of the game including instances will be used. I can't control any skirmishes that develop in the race.

Q: Who is welcome? Who can take part?
    A: Everyone can, regardless of server if you want to make an alt on Retribution

Q: Any runners up prizes?
    A: No

Q: What do I do when I find you?
    A: Just say hi, /point /bow whatever you want. I'll then mail you your prize.

Q: Who comes up with the places?
    A: Me. No guilds/friends involved and all chars running the event will be guildless alts.

Q: How often will these be?
    A: Every other week from now on
    -Robb.

You should talk to Muzzy, maybe he can provide you with some prices to give away for the event.

No Event this Friday, should be able to do one next week!
    -Robb.

+ Reply to Thread