+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: New trade pack profit calculator

New trade pack profit calculator

I created a new trade pack profit calculator to help people who run packs to optimize their profits. The tool allows you to compare any pack and trade route costs and profits. Mat prices can be adjusted to match your server prices in real time so you can calculate your profits down to the closest copper per labor pt.
    You can try it out here:
    http://archeage.mmodex.com/tradepack-profit-calculator/

Let me know if you see any errors in pack values etc. also if you have any ideas or suggestions for improvements, thanks.

Spot Checked 10.

10/10 so I give this a Jahlon Thumbs up

Will share this around

awesome calculator thanks!

Really nice. I have a spreadsheet that works fairly similarly and the numbers line up pretty well from everything I compared.

Is there any way you could add the option to craft your own larder rather than purchase it for aged packs? I keep trying to tell people that it's a great way to save labor which makes profit more if you burn the same amount of labor by trading in absolute per pack profit, but it would be so much easier to be able to compare those two runs side by side using the same pack, once self crafted and one purchased.

My spreadsheet also calculates silver per labor for both the person who crafted the pack as well as the turn in person if the pack is either done fore hire (like you give the mats to someone and they make the pack to get the 20% cut, and then you turn in the pack) as well as if the pack is stolen (IE, how much the crafter loses and how much the thief gains in absolute profit and per labor) which is interesting to see. Not sure if you really want to get that in depth with it though.

5.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Awesome~!

Small Note: Windscour Fertilizer is missing the "z"

I'll be using this often. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    Really nice. I have a spreadsheet that works fairly similarly and the numbers line up pretty well from everything I compared.

Is there any way you could add the option to craft your own larder rather than purchase it for aged packs? I keep trying to tell people that it's a great way to save labor which makes profit more if you burn the same amount of labor by trading in absolute per pack profit, but it would be so much easier to be able to compare those two runs side by side using the same pack, once self crafted and one purchased.

My spreadsheet also calculates silver per labor for both the person who crafted the pack as well as the turn in person if the pack is either done fore hire (like you give the mats to someone and they make the pack to get the 20% cut, and then you turn in the pack) as well as if the pack is stolen (IE, how much the crafter loses and how much the thief gains in absolute profit and per labor) which is interesting to see. Not sure if you really want to get that in depth with it though.
    Yes, buying or crafting larders may have different profits. I'll think about adding larder craft as part of the crafting options soon.

For the breakdown of silver per labor for crafter/seller + lost/stolen packs, I think is not something that happens commonly so I don't think a lot of people would look at these conditions for total silver/labor profits. (I mean no one wants their packs stolen, so why find out how much you're losing?) So, unless I see a lot of people actual want these features and find it useful, I'll hold off on that for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Awesome~!

Small Note: Windscour Fertilizer is missing the "z"

I'll be using this often. Thank you!
    thanks! spelling fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by beano View Post
    For the breakdown of silver per labor for crafter/seller + lost/stolen packs, I think is not something that happens commonly so I don't think a lot of people would look at these conditions for total silver/labor profits. (I mean no one wants their packs stolen, so why find out how much you're losing?) So, unless I see a lot of people actual want these features and find it useful, I'll hold off on that for now.
    Not many would use it but it is useful to find things like which packs are best to hire cross region alts to make to increase your profits as well as find things like Mahadevi Yule logs by merchant to Ynystere don't actually lose money when they are stolen because they are so cheap to make. Perinoor Potato Powder, Windscour Hearty Jerky, and Rokhala Alpine mix also lose very little. Rookborne biscuit sticks you actually make over 2 silver per labor if your packs are stolen and they get turned in at Austera and since they make well over 20 silver per labor naturally and just a shade under 30 silver per labor if you hire someone to make them then they are usually worth the risks (and also a fantastic pack to run during rook peace).

hi this is awesome! I don't do trade runs but I'll recommend this for anyone doing it.
    ❤ Firish ❤ Airish ❤ Fye ❤
    Thunderwing - East

"Tell me, Princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?"

This is fantastic! Thank you!
    Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast