+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: New trade pack profit calculator

Great guide and the rest of the site is also amazing.
    Thanks

rly nice work. any chance u could add eco fuel and axle grease, with 2 input fields for amount and price? maybe an extra field for vocation badges....

Quote Originally Posted by Kalli Matthews View Post
    rly nice work. any chance u could add eco fuel and axle grease, with 2 input fields for amount and price? maybe an extra field for vocation badges....
    Its an interesting idea to add eco fuel/axle grease, but I'm not sure how to implement it in the total cost/profit calculations, its usually 1-2 ecos per run, not pack, so its difficult to calculate the added cost to each pack profit.

Purely from a design perspective, my game rig is streamlined so only has Edge as the browser, and Edge displays the "Trade Pack" and "Trade Outpost" incorrectly. (they are a line insterad of a list)

Would be amazeballs to get this fixed ;o) (it's basically unusable in Edge and no other browser will ever touch my precious game rig...)

Excellent work! This thread should be pinned to the top of this section.

Quote Originally Posted by YalTheCat View Post
    Purely from a design perspective, my game rig is streamlined so only has Edge as the browser, and Edge displays the "Trade Pack" and "Trade Outpost" incorrectly. (they are a line insterad of a list)

Would be amazeballs to get this fixed ;o) (it's basically unusable in Edge and no other browser will ever touch my precious game rig...)
    Ok, I'll check on this and get it fixed soon! thanks for sharing this.

Quote Originally Posted by YalTheCat View Post

This has been fixed on Edge. Never knew this was an issue on that browser, but its good to know now

what just came to my mind, adjustable sell value % would be nice, to make short-term decisions where to sell based on actual %....

Quote Originally Posted by Kalli Matthews View Post
    what just came to my mind, adjustable sell value % would be nice, to make short-term decisions where to sell based on actual %....
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into adding that option.

Quote Originally Posted by beano View Post
    This has been fixed on Edge. Never knew this was an issue on that browser, but its good to know now
    YAY... thankyouythankyouthankyou...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast