+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 70

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU Server Maintenance: March 14, 2018 at 2:00 PM UTC (PDT +7)

  1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,313

    ArcheAge EU Server Maintenance: March 14, 2018 at 2:00 PM UTC (PDT +7)

    UPDATE 10:30 AM PDT: We're extending downtime by another 1 hour.
    UPDATE 9:00 AM PDT: We're extending downtime by 1 hour.

    Hi everyone!

    The European ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 2:00 PM UTC (PDT +7) on Wednesday, March 14th for weekly maintenance and scheduled server updates. (Yes, this is at a different time than usual.)

    The estimated duration for this downtime is 3 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

    European players, please do not play on the North American servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on NA, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

    Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

  2. #2
    Well.. EU + NA have the same time... so wouldn't be possible to play on other Server before patch anyway...

    As little hint for others:
    It's GMT+1 (Berlin / Paris) 15:00 - 18:00 o'clock

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthag View Post
    Well.. EU + NA have the same time... so wouldn't be possible to play on other Server before patch anyway...

    As little hint for others:
    It's GMT+1 (Berlin / Paris) 15:00 - 18:00 o'clock
    Meh. To much work. Highlight, right click, google.


    google time.jpg

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4
    we dont see any downtime, what happen?
    and when it gonna come


    ah ok 2H PM so same as NA...

  5. #5
    Senior Member Erestor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Where the wind takes me
    Posts
    102

    Talk to us!

    Oke fine maint mid day on eu.

    Fine u do this but talk to us. Tell us why u did it mid day.
    As many players keep saying " archeage good game but commication from troin
    needs more work
    This is a little exsample. Dont let us blankt out why u change a thing. Like maint at mid day.

    So here i ask please tell is why the change of time with maint?

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    19
    Why do we have maintance in such bad time?
    hope you guys have good reason

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3
    Really a great time ... * roll eyes *
    I agree with the others - well, that you at least tell us, but why this time change in a time in which many players are online?

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Hi everyone!

    The European ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 2:00 PM UTC (PDT +7) on Wednesday, March 14th for weekly maintenance and scheduled server updates. (Yes, this is at a different time than usual.)

    The estimated duration for this downtime is 3 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

    European players, please do not play on the North American servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on NA, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

    Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!
    Muzzy, is this a one time happening or is this the new time for EU maintenance? Would be nice to know. Since lot's of us no-lifers takes the trip over the sea to play on NA until server maintenace starts there and our servers are up

  9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #9
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,313
    This is a one time occurrence. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Erestor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Where the wind takes me
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    This is a one time occurrence. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
    Muzzy can u please tell us why this time change is?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts