+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: March 14, 2018 at 7:00 AM PDT

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Community Manager

ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: March 14, 2018 at 7:00 AM PDT

UPDATE 10:30 AM PDT: We're extending downtime by another 1 hour.
    UPDATE 9:00 AM PDT: We're extending downtime by 1 hour.

Hi everyone!

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 7:00 AM PDT on March, March 14th for weekly maintenance and scheduled server updates. (Yes, this is at a different time than usual.)

The estimated duration for this downtime is 3 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

May I ask why the time change? Just curious.

is it just me....or did the whole game
    just crash twice in the last 2hrs?

It is not just you. I've been DC'ed twice across all accounts today.

Game has been DCing for a week or more for many players, with NO OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM TRION..........

I am hoping they are intelligent people and have taken note and begun to investigate.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT and COMMUNICATION would be appreciated for your player base

sometimes (all the time) it feels like we are dealing with a company who thinks ignoring things is the best route

DC Every day

After the last maintenance, I started receiving at least 2 DCs a day, which was not a long time.

Every day DC while running packs, unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by Hodor69 View Post
    Game has been DCing for a week or more for many players, with NO OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM TRION..........

I am hoping they are intelligent people and have taken note and begun to investigate.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT and COMMUNICATION would be appreciated for your player base

sometimes (all the time) it feels like we are dealing with a company who thinks ignoring things is the best route
    ROFLMAO , Sorry , you must be new to the game... Welcome! , but this is the normal......
    MrMisery

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #9
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    If you are experience DCs, please contact support. We have had a few drops, but they were fixed within moments, and players were able to log back in. However, if it has been consistent, please do contact support, as there may be issues they can assist with.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    If you are experience DCs, please contact support. We have had a few drops, but they were fixed within moments, and players were able to log back in. However, if it has been consistent, please do contact support, as there may be issues they can assist with.
    We shouldn't have to log back in. It should never come to that. And it's more than a few.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast