+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Am I the only one?

Am I the only one?

Booted from the game, and upon trying to sign in, I'm asked to authenticate, yet the emails never arrive.
    I've tried multiple times, hit the "resend code", nothing. Email is working fine, so this one has me stumped. Anyone else having this issue?
    You may call me Tater Tot.

Been booted twice today in NA... usually it's pretty solid. The first time I couldn't log back in because it was getting stuck at a black screen but a restart seemed to fix that (or maybe it was the time waited until the next login). This past time I was just dropped and logged back in.

my 4 accts just went down, gonna see if they log back in ~conviction

authenticate email not work for me too
    also getting random disconnect i don't know if the problem is linked

Seems good now

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #6
    Sorry about that folks - there's been a couple of network issues, which we've been jumping to resolve as quickly as possible. Things should be back to normal now, if you're still having issues, please be sure to reach out to our support team!

Welcome to AA. Enjoy your stay.

Ever since last update, I have been getting randomly disconnected several times a day. It is really odd though. I usually run 4 clients on my pc and my wife runs 4 on hers. This new round of disconnects will kill all 4 clients on one pc or the other with the god's have disconnected message. It has always been either all 4 on one or all 4 on the other, but all 4 at the same exact time. My first thought was PC, but what are the odds both pc's would have the issue. Also, if it were a network card issue, I would lose connection to other things such as discord. It is only Archeage affected. If it were the Internet connection, we'd lose all clients on both pcs, not just one pc or the other. Not sure what this is, but it has to be coming from the game. It almost like something is randomly detecting I have multiple clients running, which is allowed btw, and it just disconnects them all at once.

+ Reply to Thread