+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 4.5 Fresh Start FAQ

Family fishing will be activated ?

Hey,
    I would know if the cash shop will be different than the actual shop ?
    I mean only pet / costume, basic mount and decoration (no charm / no lucky sunpoint moonpoint starpoint).

Failed to include the question that's on everyone's mind. What will be different about the cash shop? If nothing is different this is the same p2w money grab crap we have seen time after time. Why you didn't make it a sub server like you did the new rift one idk this game must be Trions cash cow and they are going to milk it till it dies. If nothing is different with the shop It's not worth anyone's time

Trion please inform us of your plans for progressing the cash shop over the first 6 months of the fresh start server. Many of us would like to know this BEFORE April 5th. Myself and a handful of other players are very critical about what went wrong at launch when it came to Crafted Materials in RNG boxes. Viewers on Twitch have commented on this topic about how it "ruined" the game so I'm going list a few things we don't want in the Fresh Start cash shop.

1. No Lunarite, our recent updates on Metallic Crates have made them drop a hell of a lot more frequently which is good, with a large influx of players killing mobs there will not be a shortage of metallic crates in the world. Also with that large influx of players many will need Stone and Ore meaning that Mining will be in high demand and players will have a healthy incentive to mine ore throughout the world.

2. No Archeum, whoa whoa whoa Pariah didn't you read where for the first month castles cant be claimed? What about my Archeum Farm? To answer that question you shouldn't worry because you won't need that much Archeum. In the first month you'll max out at magnificent gear which isn't very heavy on the archeum cost now that RNG has been removed from crafting. You will get your archeum from salvaging equipment which is a 5 silver goldsink each salvage. Assuming you can still walk into zones like Heedmar, atleast for the first month, keep your eyes on Auroria for illegal(unprotected) Archeum tree farms because unless they forcefully restrict those zones Mineral Water should still spawn.

3. No Sun/Moon/Starpoints or Regrade Scrolls, these are in the same boat as Archeum for nearly the same reasons though these won't be as common in the first month due to only dropping from certain quests, certain bosses and metallic crates. Thankfully you'll only need so many to upgrade your gear to magnificent thanks to the success rate being 100% up to Arcane. For the first month it lets the metallic crates shine along with unprotected Brazier farms. (Sidenote: Bait worms and Fishing rods will be in demand)

4. Synthium Shards, due to the progression of Fresh Start we don't know if costume stats and underwear are going to be a thing at the start but regardless let these drop naturally like they do in-game. If people complain about not enough Synthium shards I'm sure XL can produce an in-game event that will increase the amount of Synthium shards in the game, We all know XL can make it happen.

5. No Rumbling Archeum Saplings, do not make these available in any way whatsoever, allow Thunderstruck trees to naturally occur in the game and let those unprotected tree farms thrive! Nothing was more fun than exploring a zone and stumbling upon a Pine/Cedar tree farm and camping it for every growth stage.

I'm going to give my opinions on what I think is an acceptable RNG lockbox for Fresh Start

Costume of the month box would include: Lucky Quicksilver Tonics, Vocation Tonics, XP Boost Potion, Immortal XP Tonic, Vocation Expertise Tonic, Shatigon's Sand, Tax Certificates, Expansion Scroll, Specialization Snowflake, Salon and Gender Swap Certificates, Crest Brainstorm, Flaming Pinions, the Costume of the Month and finally maybe put in the Grand Loot and Grand XP Macaroons(you know those 7 day XP/Loot buffs) Trion you know what to rate all of those listed above and all of that can be bought in the cash shop as well.

Here's a new idea for RNG boxes, Luxury Lockboxes, for something like 5,000 credits or more, put in a lockbox that guarantees a buyer one Luxury Costume(Select 12 awesome costumes to throw in that box) and do the same for Mounts, Pets, and even Gliders(with the exception of the Ravenspine Wings, like please don't have those, ever, or remove their invincibility effect) I personally don't view Mounts and gliders as game breaking(Ravenspine exception) and I see the value in offering those in their own separate boxes for players. Sure someone with money will have Rocket Wings and a Pegasus mount before you but don't cry "waaaaah P2W" just yet. They will get doubles and you will have the chance to buy them wrapped in the Auction House or directly from the player in a trade.

Thanks for reading. If you have anything you'd like to add please do!
    Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

The point with 48h delay takes away the landrush which was one of the interesting things...

I would know on what version it will be based craft (specific type [quake/typhone] or grade) /trading (new/old system) /fishing (new/old) /Larceny (new/old and Coinpurse from DS will be avaiable)? And what about gear from dungeons? New or good old system?

I have a few very important questions to everyone and if you have the answers please share, thank you.

1) "This fresh server will be opened to AH merge and later on for server transfer again?". If so, I don't come to this a fresh server... Because, after 9-12 months, when the AH merge and server transfer happen, the legacy players and dominating guilds rush to this fresh server and get it to them-self as free farm area...

2) The multi-accounting will be allowed still in this fresh server too ? If so, you make the same mistakes of old AA problems again...

3) How will the p2w be in this fresh server ? If it becomes so much p2w then again you make the same mistake even after 3 years...

4) When castle sieges will happen ? Because ,at previous fresh servers, the guilds made lot's of effort within 2 weeks and get castle; after that, at the next month, thy lose; because thy even cannot build castle and attackers get the siege weapons so easily too... Please make castle siege alive in this fresh server at least this time.

5) The new races will be included in this fresh server too ?

6) Will you bring this only lvl 7 guilds can recruit the maximum amount of players in this 4.5 patch like in Korean version, right ? If so, I am happy with this chance really; because we can play with real players in the same guild ; not being with alts or very inactive players most of time like in legacy server guilds.

Already, this game lacks so much player, please do not make the same mistakes again plz ...
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Archeage 4.5 patch, Questions about fresh start that the same mistakes will happen again or not ? thank you.

I have a few very important questions to everyone and if you have the answers please share, thank you.

1) "This fresh server will be opened to AH merge and later on for server transfer again?". If so, I don't come to this a fresh server... Because, after 9-12 months, when the AH merge and server transfer happen, the legacy players and dominating guilds rush to this fresh server and get it to them-self as free farm area...

2) The multi-accounting will be allowed still in this fresh server too ? If so, you make the same mistakes of old AA problems again...

3) How will the p2w be in this fresh server ? If it becomes so much p2w then again you make the same mistake even after 3 years...

4) When castle sieges will happen ? Because ,at previous fresh servers, the guilds made lot's of effort within 2 weeks and get castle; after that, at the next month, thy lose; because thy even cannot build castle and attackers get the siege weapons so easily too... Please make castle siege alive in this fresh server at least this time.

5) The new races will be included in this fresh server too ?

6) Will you bring this only lvl 7 guilds can recruit the maximum amount of players in this 4.5 patch like in Korean version, right ? If so, I am happy with this chance really; because we can play with real players in the same guild ; not being with alts or very inactive players most of time like in legacy server guilds.

Already, this game lacks so much player, please do not make the same mistakes again plz ...
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

P2W is not a problem at beginng because there is nothing do buy.
    magnificent gear is max. Multiaccs are allowed. The question with ah merge and transfer is pretty interesting but your other questions are awnsered in the FAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by blycee View Post
    P2W is not a problem at beginng because there is nothing do buy.
    magnificent gear is max. Multiaccs are allowed. The question with ah merge and transfer is pretty interesting but your other questions are awnsered in the FAQ.
    okay, thank you bro.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast