+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What help are new players looking for?

What help are new players looking for?

Ok new players, what sort of help are you looking for?

What questions do you have?
    What things do you need guidance or advice on?

Hello, i need like step by step explaining, how raids work, how can i join, and if i will be moved to my raiding group. Can somebody give me a hand?

Quote Originally Posted by GiantDad View Post
    Hello, i need like step by step explaining, how raids work, how can i join, and if i will be moved to my raiding group. Can somebody give me a hand?
    Raids are basically 10(?) parties of five placed into one group that can share quest objectives (such as kill x mob y times) so long as you have that quest required, and all members of the raid can roll on any loot dropped by a mob killed by said raid.

Certain events, such as a zone turning to war, will result in a raid being automatically formed and having people within that zone placed into the raid if not already in a party or raid. The most common way of getting invited to a raid is "x-ing" in faction/nation chat - You'll see people saying "x wb" (x world boss), "x CR" (crimson rift), "x rd" (red dragon), and so on. By doing that when people are looking to be invited, an invite can be sent to you by the raid leader. A radius invite can also be sent (I think the range is 200m but I could be wrong) if you're within the same zone as the event taking place.

When in a raid you'll have to physically get to the location either by teleports, walking, sailing, etc. Some events have a direct portal to the event, such as Mistmerrow and Lusca/Abyssal Assault.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Thanks for help, that was exactly what o needed

I'm not exactly 'new', as I've played last year until level 53 with a friend, but we got discouraged due to the amount of people complaining about P2W.
    I'd like to start a new archer in the new FS, but I've got some questions:

- Best way to get a piece of land, quickly?
    I was reading around and saw that you jahlon (by the way I'm watching all the AA101 videos, they're quite good) were talking about getting a farm that costs ~100 Gilda, how hard is that go get in 48h?, and is it actually worth to rush to get it?

- 3M Patron + Silver FS Pack ('Fortune Seeker' title, ~800 credits) (or) 3M Patron + $10 worth of credits (~1300) (or) 'DON'T GIEV MONEI 2 TRINO'
    I don't really care much about the character-name reservation (Unless optimizing to the minute from launch is actually really rewarding, altho, even if it was, I don't think I'd keep up with experienced players that already know what tf is up)
    EDIT: They've announced the common archeum, silver, etc. packs for launch. I'm going to wait for launch and see if there's a better deal with patron & rewards.

The thing I'm mostly interested in right now is on getting land, as it seems really important to make some quantity of gold.

@Jahlon What would the best items in terms of raw materials should we focus on farming in the first month of FS?

Also which area's should people avoid if they are looking to move trade packs or gather/farm.

Land will be easy enough to get on Fresh Start since every account is limited to 1 character so you won't have people mass farming like 20 cottages / TFH to put down.

The best materials you should focus on are the 3 common ones: Iron, Stone, Lumber.

People are going to have lots of houses to build, and the best way to get the economy jump started is to get infrastructure laid down.

Until we know for certain we can get Archeum Logs, the pack system is going to be hurting.

Larders aren't going to be easy to start, they won't be cheap to start, and charcoal is going to be limited.

The first guild to get a galleon built is going to be at a massive advantage in terms of farming Abyssal and Luscas, but that is going to require a significant haul of charcoal.

jahlon : i did play in beta but its been so much time so i consider my self a new player. i need help with good/decent places to place a farm/house.
    i need help with ways to make gold in the game/places to farm/lvl up. i also need information and help with carfting i mean.. what sets of armors are good and should aim for / weapons. also i would love to get some information about stats like agi/str/stam etc . and lastly a place where i could see and learn the changes made to skills maybe an updated builder with an advice for build thanks alot !! and sorry for asking too many things i really do appreciate it!

+ Reply to Thread